Training.

Naru's pov

I woke up a while later and by this time is was about 3:30 am, so i sat up and got dressed putting on my yukata I bought the day before for training since today is the start of a long process of training. I opened my door and went down the stairs quietly and started making protein food for later.

I made some protein bars for energy because of the amount of training were doing today along with some food pills for chakra replenishing and energy.

"Hopefully this will be enough..." I said wiping my hands on my apron and sitting down thinking of what to do next. "hmm....maybe i could write down what training the each of us need to don't need to worry about forgetting." I then got up and went to the study to write down everything.

3 hours later

"Finally done! I wrote down everything were gonna do for the next month, not including the special training for us when we look our strong suites and weaknesses." I said sighing and putting my hair in a ponytail.

I looked at the clock and smiled. "And its only 6:30am. They will be up in an hour so ill go make breakfast and then wake them up." I said getting up and going to the kitchen to make fruit salad and some smoothies. "Well since were starting training we should eat healthy"

1 hour later

I just finished making the food and set it on the bar, walking up stairs and knocking on their doors. "Wake up you two, its time for breakfast." They both responded with a tired groan from their room and opened their doors.

We all walked down stairs and i said to them, "Were starting training today so we have to get up early and get to training. The sooner the better. They both nodded and walked to the bar eating.

Sakura looked at me and said, "Naru? How long have you been up?" And Sasuke also looked at me curiously.

No ones pov

"aha, not too long only a few hours..." Naru said scratching the back of her head sheepishly.

"Naru! You need more sleep, especially when we start training!" Sakura said with a worried look.

"Okay, okay, ill try to sleep more. But, i diiid get the training schedule complete!" Naru said stretching out the I in did. They both looked at her surprised. "I thought Kura-chan was doing that?" Sasuke said questioningly. "Well she's busy right now so she sent me some training stuff to do, mostly physical training though and meditating." Naru said knowingly.

"What could she possibly be doing?" Sakura asked. "Well she said she was gonna get in contact with some people but i don't know who." Naru said slightly avoiding the question, not wanting to lie to them.

"Hmm...that's strange has she done that before?" Sasuke asked. "Only when other jinchuuriki are around. I think she likes to catch up with the other bijuu when they are around." Naru answered looking at them with a thinking gaze.

After a bit more talking they walked outside and to the training grounds with Naru handing out the sheets she made.

"This is just the basic's. More will be added when we figure out our strengths and weaknesses." Naru said to them while looking over her own again.

Naru's Pov
As I was looking over the sheet I noticed the other two sweat-dropping at the amount of training we had. And Suke started to list it off. "So...we have to do 10 laps around the forest. Then take a 10 minute break, and after that continue training by Sparing for 3 hours which includes target practice, then chakra control practice by going up trees with chakra. And last is to meditate for another 3 hours...."

Saku sighed and looked at me, "How long is a lap around the forest?"

"uh...about 3 miles? Maybe?" I responded.

They both looked at me tired already and Suke said, "So she wants us to do around 30 miles..? That's a lot but I guess if we really try it'll be fine. Then 2 people can spare while one person does target practice and we can do rotations. The rest should be easy enough."

Saku looked at me confused and asked, "Where is the elemental training?"

"Kura-chan said to wait until she got back so she could train us personally with that, and show us ways to learn faster." I responded which they both nodded in understanding and I rose my hand up and yelled, "Were gonna be super powerful, believe it!" which they both chuckled at and also rose their hands up.

Training

After that we all got to training and starting running around the forest but started getting tired by lap 3. We somehow pulled through though. After that we took a well needed break and re-hydrated ourselfs. After the break we got to sparing and Sasuke and I started sparing first while Sakura did target practice which she seemed to enjoy and frankly was a born natural at. After that we continued our shifts until the 3 hours were up, then continued on to chakra practice which was slightly difficult but not as difficult as it could have been due to all of us having previous practice with it. I, of course had the hardess time with it due to the amount of chakra I have, while Saku was the best which makes me think she would be a good medical ninja. After all of that we gladly excepted the meditation for 3 hours, though I had a pretty hard time staying awake....but I definitely felt a increase in my chakra control which excites me! I can't wait till tomorrow!

One month later.

Boom!!!

Suddenly out of the quiet a huge boom was heard throughout the village....

Ta-da~ Cliffhanger! Muahahahah! I know im evil OwO

What was that boom I wonder??? Till the next chapter~

Saku=Sakura

Suke=Sasuke

~Saya