Freedom

Hey guys i'm gonna start writing this story more and update it more frequently. I have all the main parts of the story line finished but i still need to work out the fluff. If you guys have any suggestions for arcs then put them in the comments. After this chapter things will be getting pretty intense in the story so i hope you stick around for it. Alright on with the story. Also everyone's like three or four right now.

(P.S This is a long chapter so i'm separating it into parts.)

No one's POV

After one of the best night's sleep they've had in a long time, Sakura and Sasuke woke up to find Naruto gone. They both got up with Sakura slightly stumbling do to her injuries.

Then they heard Naruto say, "Down here guys!"

They both went down stairs but with Sakura getting help from Sasuke to get down. After they both got down the stairs they looked around and saw Naruto stirring something in a pot that smelled amazing. They both walked closer to inspect the food while Naruto was looking at them with a small smile.

"What are you making, Naru?" Sasuke asked looking at the food with amazement.

"I'm making my homemade, secret ingredient, pancake batter! I've never actually gotten to give it to anyone but Kura-chan says that she can tell it's good just by looking at it," Naru said with a sad smile.

"Well then i'm sure it must be amazing!" Sakura said with a determined smile.

"I agree,," Sasuke said with a smile.

Naru looked at them with stars in her eyes. "Well it's almost done so you two can sit while I finish. I already cut up some fruits and poured some orange juice for you," she said while pointing to the bar behind them.

They all just chatted for the next 10 minutes while waiting for Naru to finish. After finishing, Naru brought all the food to the bar and Sasuke and Sakura looked at it amazed.

"Naru, how did you make it that shape?!" Sakura asked while looking at the kunai shaped pancake.

"I just add chakra while the batter is just poured and imagine what i want it to be, it also helps with restoring chakra," Naru said while smiling happily.

"Wow, Naru!" Sasuke said while slightly drooling over his wolf shaped pancake.

"Thanks, lets eat!" Naru said while taking a big bite out of a fox head shaped pancake.

Both Sasuke and Sakura are quiet for a while looking at the pancake surprised after taking a bite out of it.

Naru looks at them and sadness fills her eyes and she says, "Y-you don't have to eat them if they're no-" stopping abruptly after Sakura and Sasuke both yell.

"THIS IS THE BEST PANCAKE IN THE WORLD!!" They both say while eating the rest of the pancake like they're life depended on it.

"R-really! Thanks guys!" She says like she couldn't be any happier.

"How did you get the time to make all of this, Naru? You must get up super early...." Sakura said with a slightly worried look because I was only 8:00 am now.

"Well i've never slept too well so it tend to get up pretty early. So while you guys were sleeping i got the contract from the Hokage while also making food for us." she said while looking at them.

The two were worried but her smile helped them be fine with the fact that she gets up so early. They then finished eating and started chatting a bit more before Naru looked at them and said, "Well, we should go downstairs to the basement and check on the prisoners, you probably shouldn't come Saki," Naru said while going and grabbing a stack of documents that were stapled together.

"No. I coming with you two, i need to face my parents head on," Sakura said with fire burning in her eyes.

"Well....i guess if your that determined, I can't stop you. Just...be careful." Naru said with a small smile.

They then all headed to the basement where the two were being kept. They opened the door to find the two in chains that were attached to the wall, glaring at them with all the Killing Intent they had. Though it was completely pitiful and Naru decided to give her a small portion of hers. Effectively making them shake in fear and made one wet their pants. But one finally had the courage to speak.

"Sakura....what are you doing with them....especially that-that fox demon!" her mother says with venom in her voice.

As soon as Sakura heard that she became furious and said, "Naru's not a fox demon! She's the hero who saved this rotten village! If she wasn't here we would all be dead, and you will be if you don't keep your mouth shut!"

"How dare you speak to your mother that way, you bitc-!" her father starts to say but gets kicked in the face by none other than the so called "fox demon" herself.

"SAKI TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!" She said with it ending in her voice mixed with Kurama's to make it sound like she was an actual demon. All three kids were boiling over with rage. After that kick and demon shout from Naru, both adults were dead silent. "Now, we need you to sign a contract giving Saki the name of official clan leader as well as removes you from the clan and banishes you from ever returning to the Hidden Leaf," Naru says with a smile that said, "I will kill you if you don't say okay."

"F-fine!" Sakura's mother said with venom in her voice.

"Good! Now all you have to do is say, 'I, Kizashi/Mebuki Haruno agree and will sign this contract.' now say it!" Naru said while holding Sakura's mother by her shirt collar.

They both said it and were teleported out of the village, never allowed to come back again. Sakura was free.

After they were gone Sakura crumbled to the ground and started sobbing. Both Sasuke and Naruto hugged her trying to comfort her and after a few minutes Sakura had stopped sobbing and started to just enjoy being with the two. They stayed that way for about 30 minutes just enjoying in the fact that they had each other now. And right then and there they decided to never be away from each other and they all agreed on staying at the compound together permanently.