Missing in Sleep

One Month Later

Bang!  A huge bang is heard throughout the village.

Naru's Pov

I stood there in a fighting stance, with my fist  stretched out where a tree used to be. Standing in front of a mile long trail of broken trees with a smirk on my face.

"Jeez, Naru. I thought you were going to take it easy. Everyone in the village must have heard that." Sakura said to me sighing.

"We should put up sound barriers anyway." Sasuke said shrugging.

I laughed, saying "Yeah, we can just put up sound barriers. Besides Saki, I was taking it easy.

------------------------------------------------------

It has been one month and we still haven't heard anything from Kura-chan. Though even without her here we have been making huge strides in our friendship and our power levels. I've also been trying to sleep better but it's not really working...so I have to do stuff in the mornings without the other two knowing. Though it does help me improve faster due to me mostly training in the morning or working on my seals.

We've also added 10 pounds of weight on each limb, at least Sakura and Sasuke did. I added 20 on mine. It seems I have incredible physical strength along with plenty of stamina. Along with the weights, we've also doubled the amount of laps. It takes more time to complete them but it's worth it.

At the end of the training we've added another 2 hours for personal training. Basically we just take 2 hours to train ourselves with whatever we want, or to improve whatever we feel we're weak at. It's a big help.

We want to start elemental training along with special stance training but we've been waiting for Kura-chan to get back. Hopefully she gets back soon so we can show her how we've improved and start special training.

------------------------------------------------------

Three Months Later

Kura-chan is still missing in sleep...

Tada~ This was just a little mini chapter to catch you guys up with what's going on but the next one will be longer. Kura is still gone 4 months later, whatever could she be doing! Until then Bye Bye! ^w^

~Saya-Mana