Dream?

Naru's POV

I just fell asleep when my eyes snap open at a sudden rush of cold water. I looked around to see myself in a lake in my mind where Kura-chan lives.

"Kura! Why did you wake me up! I was having a good dream...." I said pouting while anime crying

"I need to talk to you about the other two and something that happened yesterday." she said to me seriously.

"What do you mean?" straitening up at her seriousness

"What I mean is, i don't think it was pure luck you met those two. I think your fates are linked somehow." she said looking me strait in the eye

"Linked?" 

"Yes, a link by Kami herself. You all followed the Moon's path that lead you to one another. Something that only special beings know how to do."

"W-what...special beings? But Kura-chan, I'm not a special being! Im just an orphan with a tailed beast inside me...." I said looking down.

"Your wrong Naru...you may have not noticed it but the night you met the other two you all changed for a brief second." she said to me with a sad expression

"I...change? What do you mean?"

"You, along with the other two change, as in transformed into other beings. I've seen those beings before...I'll have to confirm it though. But, you along with the other two may be reincarnations of three extremely powerful beings...dangerous beings."

"Dangerous? I could be a reincarnation along with Saki and Suke? This is a lot to take in Kura..." I said sitting down.

"I know...which is why I don't want you to tell the other two until I can confirm it. I'll also be in a sleeping state so I will transfer the training plans to you. I expect you to be proficient at chakra control and  fighting stances by the time I get back, along with doing all the exercise training, got it Naru?" she said to me looking unsure.

"Yes..Kura-chan.." I said trying to sound okay and smiling.

She sighed and layed down and said, "Good luck...Naruto." she closed her eyes with one last sad glance and all the training plans flooded into my mind, and boy was it a lot. I layed down going to bed on a soft patch of grass and tryed to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow and to forget about tonight.

 The end! Of this chapter that is. I hope you liked it! Things are getting a bit crazy and tomorrow  they'll be starting training! Bye! ^^