Connection

No one's Pov

All three of them were sitting on the sofa together in deafening silence, until one blonde suddenly broke it, speaking in a worried and quiet voice.

"She still hasn't woken up..." Naru said looking at the other two slightly.

"I'm sure she just got distracted or something Naru.." Sakura said trying to cheer her up.

"She'll probably wake up any time now." Sasuke said in a calm, reassuring voice.

Naru's Pov

I sighed then flinched when I felt a slight burning sensation on my right arm, as a red tattoo appears on it.

"I'm being summoned?"

Sakura looked at me confused, "Summoned? By who?"

"The hokage, he gave me one of the anbu tattoos when I was younger. It allows him to summon me or me to summon him when i'm in trouble, not that he'd actually come if I did summon him. So whether he gave it to me because he was worried or because he didn't trust me, is anyone's guess..." I frown slightly at the notion.

"Either way, we should go see what he's summoning you about." Sasuke said trying to change the subject to cheer me up.

"You two are coming with me right?"

"Of course!" Sakura said smiling.

I nodded and stood up, "I should get changed then. He would ask too many questions if he saw me in a different outfit and with you two."

They both nodded and waited for me to come back while I went to my room changing into my old torn kill me orange jumpsuit, that I got from the only store who wouldn't refuse my money. 'They probably gave it to me in hopes the color would get me to stand out, so I would be easier to kill.'

I walked back downstairs and waved the two to follow me, which they did and we all walked out of the house.

"You two can come back early if you want now, since we got the blood contracts to work with you now." I said looking at them.

"It's fine, we haven't left each others sides since we met and I don't plan to start now. We'll stay with you."

I smiled at that and continued walking, leaving the compound. We got a little ways until Sasuke spoke out.

"Hey Naru? What did you mean by the Hokage asking too many questions?" He said.

"I hide pretty much everything from him. My real life, my real personality, my real goals, etc. He only knows the person I want him to know. An idiot who doesn't know who her parent's are or what's held within her."

"Why do you hide all that from him?" Sakura said confused.

"If he knows, then others will find out, and that put's me in more danger than I'd like to be in. Besides, I'm not sure If I actually trust him or not. I've known him all my life, but when you live a life like I have, you learn not to trust."

Sakura frowned, "But don't you trust us? We've only known you for a couple of months." Sasuke nods in agreement.

"I trust you two more than I trust myself, and trust me, I ask myself why that is all the time but it seems like we're all connected. It's like I've known you guys all my life since the moment we've met..."