Freedom (part 2)

(No one's pov) 9:30am

"Hey! Since we all live here now we should go get furniture and clothing!" Naru said interrupting the peaceful silence between them. 

"Sure, why not? It's probably best we get comfortable here anyway," Sakura said shrugging her shoulders. Sasuke just nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, It's decided then, were going out to go get stuff and get some lunch while were out." Naru said smiling.

After that they all got up and headed outside. Sakura and Sasuke looked around noticing how different this place seemed than last night. They saw a gate that completely surrounded the compound and looked as though it had a variety of seals on it. They also saw a huge training ground on the left side of the house that had a forest behind it. 

(Naru's pov)

I noticed that both of them were staring at the training grounds and said, "They're multi-use training grounds that were built by my parents, there's also a waterfall with a lake in the forest that can be used for chakra training,"

"Wow, that's a nice set up!" Sasuke said with stars in his eyes.

'Yeah, I'm going to enjoy tort-training you guys with it! Which starts tomorrow by the way!' Kura-chan said to me.

My excitement went through the roof at that and I jumped up and down in excitement while saying, "Guys, Kura-chan's gonna train us! Were gonna be super strong!!

Sasuke smiled while having excitement in his eyes, while Sakura joined me in jumping up and down.

10:00am

We just walked out of the compound and were now heading for the village which made me a bit nervous and I guess the other two noticed because they were huddling around me in a protective way, and I suddenly got and idea.

"Hey, guys! Do you know how to do henge jutsu?" I said to them.

"Yes, my uncle/brother taught it to me." they both said curiously.

"Well why don't we just transform into different kids that way we don't have to get recognized!" I said looking at them happily. 'How didn't I think of this before!' I thought to myself while hearing Kura-chan chuckle.

"Good idea, Naru!" Sakura said to me.

With that we all transformed into different kids and started walking towards the town again. When we finally got there it wasn't as busy as usual luckily and we walked through town without interruption, while I looked around in all do to me getting no glares or not so silent curses for me being a demon. Though we did get a couple worried glances do to us being only barely 4 and walking around town on our own, but no one actually came up to us.

We got furniture, mine being small do to me already having a room so I just a new comforter that was red with foxes around the edges. Sakura got a bed, dresser, sheets, a desk, and a rug that was themed with red, black, and pink coloring. Sasuke got the same stuff but was themed with white and different shades of blue. How did we pay for this you ask? Well, we all are clan heirs. 

After that we decided to go buy clothing and on the way there I said, "I think we should all start wearing more traditional outfits, we are clan heirs, we should look the part." 

"You're right Naru, there's a place I know of that sells beautiful kimonos." Sakura said looking at Sasuke for an okay. He just nodded his head in agreement, looking around at stores that we were passing.

"Great! Let's go." Sakura said grabbing our hands and leading us to the store.

 We got to the store with the owner greeting us and asking, "Are you guys lost? Are you looking for your parents?"