Home.

No one's pov
After the three got out of their trances they left to go drop Sakura off at her house. On the way there they heard whispers and saw glares from the villagers. Slowly Naruto leaned in closer to the two while they huddled protectively around her. By the time they got to Sakura's house the two were boiling over in rage while Naruto just stood there looking down while trying to hold back tears. "I-it's fine, really let's just go...." Naruto said quietly. The two looked at her sadly, but nodded. They said goodbye and Sakura went inside while the other two went to the compound.

Sakura's Pov
I was slowly walking into my house when a hear a click and the light abruptly turn on. I froze in fear and reluctantly turned my head to the right.....I see my dad and mom standing there more angry than I've ever seen, and I start to shake and plead them not to do anything. They ignored me and walked to me and started to slap, punch, and kick me. I prayed to kami that Naruto and Sasuke would come and help me while I curled up in a ball, crying. After a few minutes of this torture I hear a bang and everything stopped.....the screaming....the beating....everything. I looked up in suprise and saw them, Suke and Naru. I started crying again, but....this time...it wasn't in sadness, but in joy. I ran to them and hugged them with every emotion I had, and they hugged back.

No one's pov

After they finished hugging they all looked to Sakura's parents who were currently under some rubble that they could only assume use to be the living room.
"What now..?" Sakura asked.
"Well....I suppose we could make them sign a contract that removes them from the clan and make you the official clan leader..." Naruto says while scratching her cheek.
"That's sounds like a good plan, Naru. But how do you suppose we do that?" Sasuke questioned.
"Well we beat the crap out of them until they do of course!" Naruto exclaimed with her fist in the air and eyes full of determination. After that remark Sasuke and Sakura both anime fell and said, "Really..."
"Of course! These two deserve it anyway...." Naruto said with a look that sent shivers up the other two's spines.
"O-ok! Sure!" They both said without questioning her.
"What's with you two? Eh. It doesn't matter, let's just take these two and bring them to my compound where we can lock them in my basement while we get the contract. But before we get the contract we need some much needed food and rest!" Naruto said while smiling.
"Right!" The other two said.
With that they all went on chatting while Naruto and Sasuke dragged the two "parents" to Naruto's house. After successfully dumping the two into the basement and locking the door they all went to the kitchen and had some ramen and rice thanks to Naruto's rant about how good ramen was. After that they all went to bed in a king size bed together while sleeping happily at finally having a loving family to be with.

Next chapter we learn more about Kura-chan and how things turn out with Sakura and her parents. Along with a bit more info on what exactly happened to them while looking at the blue moon. Don't miss it! <3