Chapter 6: Hey Tenroujima!

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Levy moaned into the pillow, not wanting to leave the warmth of her bed.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK *KNOCK*

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!" She huffed, jumping out of her bed.

She answered the door, yawning and rubbing a sleepy eye. "What is it?"

"Haha well good morning to you" Gajeel laughed, eyeing her up and down.

"Gah! What are you doing here!" she blushed and hid behind the door, hiding her pink bunny pajamas and slippers.

"Hello? today's the day! you know the day we've trained all week for?" He muttered, crossing his arms.

"Oh darn! It's 9 a.m. That's when Laki patrols the dorms!" Without hesitation she grabbed Gajeel by his shirt and tugged him into her dorm room and slammed the door shut, leaning her back on it to secure it.

"Phew.." She sighed.

"Jeez if you wanted me in yer room so bad all ya had to do was ask." he smirked.

She blushed and furrowed her brows. "Don't be an ass."

He was taken aback by her language and chuckled. "That's what I'm known for"  

She  giggled and shook her head at him.

"Well anyways.. wait here, I'm going to go get ready in the bathroom" She grabbed her clothes. "And DON'T touch anything!" She commanded.

He nodded and took a seat at her desk chair.

Never tell me not to touch anything because now i want to touch everything. He thought as he examined the books and papers on the desk.

There was a love novel opened on the desk, obviously still in the process of being read.

Gajeel picked it up and grinned at it. He couldn't help but laugh.

Gahahaha can't believe she's into this stuff.

"Hey I said not to touch anything!" Levy smacked the book out of his hand, her face red as a tomato.

"Geez, sorry. I'm not the one reading dirty love novels 'ere" He smirked, ticking her off more.

"Gajeel you baka! Come on let's just leave!" She trudged towards the door and waited for him to follow.

They walked out, Levy yielding Gajeel to make sure he didn't get caught on dorm property.

"To Hargeon Port we go" Levy sang. 

He nodded and followed behind her as she began skipping to the port.

They arrived and joined the other exam participants in line for the ship.

"Wrah! I'm all fired up! I'm gonna be S class! Right happy?!"

"Aye sir!"

"Cool it flame brain." Gray butted in.

"Ya wanna go ice breath."

"That's enough." Elfman snickered, walking up the line with Evergreen. "Let's just get on this ship for now, then we can battle... LIKE MEN!" He held a fist up.

Evergreen looked up at him annoyed and boarded the ship without him. Everyone followed along. They all got comfortable and Levy and Gajeel took the table near the back of the port deck.

"Alright shrimp everyone is our enemy here, got it? Even bunny girl is your enemy."

Levy nodded and looked over at Lucy. Sorry Lu-chan...