Chapter 11: What is Time?

Time, the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. Time is life. If time is frozen, then life is frozen. Tenroujima is an island that has been frozen for 7 years, preserving many of Fairy Tail's most powerful mages. Finally they will be discovered. After 7 years the guild's power has gone down and Fairy Tail was officially anounced the weakest guild of Fiore.

"Tenroujima is back!! The island! It's there!" Jet belted as he swung the shack door open of their small guild.

"What? That can't be.." Macao whispered. "The island has been missing for so long."

"It's true! A ship was sailing off course and ended up along the coordinates of the island and suddenly everything was shaking and the waves were apparently going insane and boom the island shot up!" Jet spoke as fast as his magic.

"LEVY-CHAN!" Droy suddenly cried out, tears pouring.

"Natsu! Lucy! Happy!"

"Wendy! Carla!"

"Master.. Laxus.."

"Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman."

"Evergreen, Bixlow, Freed.."

"Gajeel, Lily."

"Erza, Gray, Cana!"

"Loke, and Gildarts too!"

"And don't forget about Juvia, my love" Suddenly Lyon waltsed in, his face dreaming with love.

"But.. are they all alive? Did they go down with the island..?" Laki asked solemnly.

"We have to go now!"

They all nodded.

"Men! Men.. Me.. that parfum.." *sniff sniff* "mmm scrumptious indeed" Ichiya danced over to Kinana and began smelling her arm. "Still, nothing compares to Scarlet.. We must go off now! Together we shall all find the rest of our beloved Fairy Tail!" He charged outside.

They all followed in excitement.

"Romeo is out with Alzack and Bisca right now, if we find them.. and bring them back.. my boy just might smile again." Macao began tearing up.

"Don't get soft on me now Master." Wakaba mocked.

"Ah shut up ya old Bastard." Macao shot back.

Everyone boarded upon Christina, Blue Pegasus' airship and they took off.

After hours of skimming the open ocean, land was finally spotted.

"There! Look there it is!" Jet bursted.

"No way.. It really is back." Dory whispered through a smile.

"TO TENROU ISLAND!" Ichiya shouted, steering Christina toward the island.

They landed along the sandy beach of the island and rushed off.

They searched and searched and searched.

"Levy..? LEVY?!" Jet screamed, calling out to her.

---

"Hmm.." Levy groaned.

Her eyes were closed shut, a pain ringing through her head. Something heavy was keeping her down and she couldn't move. She slowly opened an eye to see Gajeel was laying unconscious on top of her.

"Gajeel?" She whispered, shaking him.

He wouldn't budge.

"Gajeeel!" She hissed.