16

Phil POV

I walked in to my class and saw him. Dan Howell. I still couldn't believe that it was him and that someone actually had a crush on me. I debated whether or not to go and talk to him but I couldn't because class just started.

Mr. Jefferson, our history teacher, started talking about a project, "Ok class, today we are going to start a new history project, I will pick the partners."

I hope it will be someone I like. I don't get along with a few of the people in my class but most people like me. Maybe it's even gonna be Dan.

Mr. Jefferson started to pick the partners, " Let's see, Becky and Jessica, Chris and PJ, Dan and Phil.." Of course, just my luck now maybe I can get to know him more.

He started to explain the project. Basically we have to do it on an important moment in history and then make a presentation for it.

I went to the back where Dan was. I walked over slowly and said, "Hi, I guess we're partners," while smiling at him.

Dan POV

Phil walked over to where I was sitting. I was kinda nervous for this project since I was the one who texted him on Kik and said he was cute. He is really cute though, I can't seem to get over him and his smile, wow it seems to make the world a lot brighter.

"Yeah, I guess we are." I felt so awkward and I think I might have been blushing.

I felt so awkward and nervous at first but when we started talking a bit, I started to get more and more comfortable. He's just so nice and I feel warm around him.

I'm surprised we made progress on the project when in my head I was fangirling over him. I knew I liked him and this just made me like him even more.

The bell rang.

When I heard the bell ring, I was disappointed because I just wanted to spend more time with him.

For the first time, I actually was looking forward to the next day.

A/N I hope you enjoyed that bit of a longer chapter, I'm gonna try to do more chapters like this - Isabella