23

Phil POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, I'm happy to go to Dan's house tonight. I don't even know why I'm so excited, ok maybe I do.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. I ate it fast and went to brush my hair and teeth.

It started like a good day so far but I still had to wait for a while until I could go to Dan's house.

It was 4:50pm and I started walking to Dan's house, it's a good thing it's only a 10 minute walk away.

I arrived at the front door and knocked nervously. I saw Dan open the door smiling at me and I smiled back.
He invited me in and said his mom wasn't home yet.

He brought me in his bedroom and we started chatting. And then we stopped and looked into each other eyes and then next thing I know I was kissing Dan and he was kissing me back.
It was amazing, it felt so wrong yet so right.

I wanted him and he wanted me back, it seemed so amazing that I could be dreaming.

"I love you Dan"

And then I woke up.

What the hell. It was a dream. Are you kidding me? Ugh whatever.

My dreams are making me frustrated because I know that they are never going to happen. But too bad, I guess I have to go to school now.

I went to school.

*time skip*

I left school.

Nothing much really happened today but more will be happening tonight since I'm going to Dan's house soon.

I passed the time by watching anime and then it was time to go.

I started walking to Dan's house and I kept on thinking about my dream from last night. Dan and I kissed in my dream and I really like him but I keep thinking, is that what I really want? He probably doesn't even feel the same way, well maybe if I'm lucky he does but never mind. I said I love him, I never really loved anyone before, did that dream mean something?

I got to Dan's front door and after a few minutes of thinking, I finally knocked on the door. Dan answered the door with a big smile on his face, I found myself blushing because just looking at him reminds me of the dream.

"Hi," I said shyly.
"Hey, come in."
Dan's mom came over to me and greeted me.
"Hello Phil, it's nice to see you again" She said cheerfully.
"Nice to see you again too," I said politely.
"Mom, Phil and I are going to my room while you make dinner," Dan said.

We went up to Dan's bedroom and for some reason I started to get nervous.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked worried.
"Oh, it's nothing," I said hoping he wouldn't ask more.
"I know it's something, what is it?"

So many thoughts were going through my head. Should I tell him about the dream? What happens if I do? Would he kiss me? No that's crazy he would never kiss me. It was just a dream it meant nothing more right?

"Oh, it was just some dream I had last night"
"What was it about?"

Shit, why did I have to tell him. What do I say now?

"Nothing, just something happened when I came to your house"
"What happened?"

Why can't Dan just stop asking questions? I guess I have to tell him, or I can show him.

Before I knew it, I was leaning in and my lips touched his.

I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't thinking but all I know is that I really wanted to kiss him and it was a good moment to.

Dan POV

He slowly put his lips on mine and kissed me.

My eyes widened and I was frozen. Shocked and confused. Then I gave in and kissed him back passionately. I smiled a genuine smile during the kiss. The moment was perfect as our lips moved in sync. The kiss was full of passion. Love and lust.

This is what I wanted.

It was like we were both waiting for a dream to come true for too long.

But now it's real.

I can't believe I just kissed Phil, it was too good to be true but then my mom ruined it by calling us for dinner.
I slowly moved away from the kiss blushing.

"We should probably go get dinner," I said a bit disappointed that the kiss didn't last longer.
"Ok."

We went downstairs to the dinner table.

"What were you two doing up there?" My mom asked.
"Nothing," Phil and I replied in unison, still blushing.
"Oh ok," my mom said with a smirk on her face as she winked at me.
(she ships them)

We started to eat dinner and I kept on glancing at Phil and he was glancing back. I think my mom might have noticed because she was keep on giving me looks.

After dinner we went to my room and worked on the project, trying not to mention the kiss. Before I knew it, the project was finally done and it was time for Phil to go home.

"I'll walk you home," I offered.
"You really don't have to."
"I want to."

I walked Phil home in silence but it wasn't like awkward silence, it was just nice walking next to him even if we didn't even say anything.

When we got to Phil's house, I gave him a small peck on the cheek and we both were blushing.

"I'll see you around," I said then started to walk away.

A/N Woah so that happened.

- Isabella