19

Dan POV

I was waited nervously for Phil to arrive to work on the project. Why am I so nervous? It's just a project, not a date, although I wish it was.
I'm slowly becoming more comfortable and less awkward around him though, I guess that is some progress.

Then I heard it. The knock on the door.

Right when I heard it I raced to the door, stared at it for a few seconds then opened to see his beautiful face.

"Hey," he said standing there.
"Hi, come in," I replied to him.

He took a step in and I watched him observatly. (not like a stalker at all)

"My mom isn't here right now because she's working late but we can work in my room if you want," I said to him a bit shyly.

"Ok, that's fine with me," he said to me with his beautiful smile that made my heart flutter.

We both went upstairs to my room.

Phil POV

When I came into Dan's room I noticed a Muse poster and I got a bit excited and said, "You like Muse?"
He replied a bit surprised, "Yeah they're awesome."
"Cool, what other bands do you like?"
"My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots and some other people."
"Oh my god I love all those people, I didn't think you would like them!"
(wow such band trash)

The next hour we were discussing all sorts of things and I realized we have more in common than I thought.

It's kinda weird we started talking on Kik while he had a crush on me and now we're talking like normal friends. Wait, so does he still have a crush on me? I kinda hope he does, to be honest I'm starting to develop a crush on him.

After a while we both realized that we should work on the project since we got barely anything done.

We decided to do it on world war 2, we both hate history and war but we had no good ideas on what to do.

By the end of the night, we had a fair bit of the project done and we also built our relationship more.

Dan POV

When it was time for him to leave, I decided to ask if he wanted to stay the night at my house because it was really late and I was being over protective and didn't want him to walk home this late.

Phil said yes and called his parents to tell them. After that I gave him a pair of my pajamas to sleep in and we sat down on the couch and started watching death note together since we both love that anime.

"Phil, did anyone ever tell you that you look like L?"

"Actually no, you're the first one to tell me that and you kinda look like Light Yagami."

While we were watching death note we started to explain the differences between us and the characters and we made a whole conversation about it.

After a while he started dosing off and fell asleep on me. I tried to ignore my mix of all these feels and continued watching the anime. It's not weird for a friend to fall asleep on you, right? Maybe it is a bit weird if you imagine you two cuddling and kissing.

I also ended up dozing off and we both ended up sleeping right there.