22

Dan POV

Ugh it's Monday, I hate Mondays. Mondays are when the weekends end and when I have to go back to the boring place called school which teaches me useless things that I barely need in life. The only good part is that I get to see Phil again and I can't wait for that but still I hate school.

I finally get my lazy ass out of bed and start getting ready.

I enter the bathroom then quickly take a shower and straighten my hair. I hate how my hair just naturally curls, it makes me look like a hobbit.

I get changed into my usual wardrobe, all black. Then I go downstairs to have some cereal.

My mom isn't home. She must have left early for work, again. Ever since she got her new job, she's barely home. As much as I love being alone in the house, it would still be nice to see her once in a while and bond like normal families do. It's not like I have a dad that could do that with me. My dad is dead, I'm not even that sad about it. It was way worse when he was alive anyways. I shiver at the memories then quickly leave the house to walk to school.

Thinking, thinking, thinking.

Too many thoughts going around lately and I don't even know why.

I enter the school, then my math class, then I sit down in my seat. It was quite early, I'm surprised I got here this early.

Half an hour later people starting to come in. It wasn't history so sadly I don't have Phil in this class but that's okay, I'll just wait. Finally after what seemed like forever, I had history.

I see Phil enter the classroom and smiled at him, he smiled back making my heart flutter and then he sat in his seat.

The whole history class was us just working on the project, which I was grateful for but we were almost done the project. Hopefully after this thing is all over, then we'll still be hanging out. I would hate it if we weren't anymore. We both decided we would finish the project tomorrow night, since it was due Friday.

Before I knew it, the day ended and I was walking back home. I spent the rest of the night binge watching Netflix and YouTube then I was off to bed.

I closed my eyes and hoped for another great night's sleep.

A/N Ok so this was just a filler chapter but in the next chapter, things are gonna be happening so look forward to that. Bye for now.

- Isabella