20

Phil POV

I opened my eyes and for a second I forget where I was but then I remembered. I was at Dan's house.

I also remembered that I fell asleep on Dan and I realized that I'm on him right now.

One part of me wanted to get up so this wouldn't be awkward or weird but the other part of me wanted to stay and cuddle with him.

Dan POV

I woke up and saw Phil still sleeping on me. Oh god, he's so cute I thought while admiring him.

After a minute of just looking at him, I decided to wake him up.

"Hey, Phil," I say while poking him.

After I said that, he sprang up and started blushing.

"H-hey Dan, I guess I must have fell asleep on you after all of that anime."

He seemed nervous and flustered. Was it because he fell asleep on me? He thinks of me as a friend so it shouldn't be weird for him. Well at least I think it shouldn't.

"Yeah, we did watch a lot of anime."

Just as I said that my mom walked in.
"Oh hey boys, aw you two look so cute," she said making me embarrassed.

"Mom," I said annoyed.

"Sorry sweety, and oh you must be Phil, sorry we didn't meet last night, I was busy at work and had to come home late."

"Oh that's okay, Mrs. Howell," Phil said politely.

"Well I have to run some errands, so I'll be off but it was nice to meet you," she said as she left and it was back to the two of us.

"I probably should head off too," Phil said.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay any longer?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I need to get home."

"Ok, I'll walk you out."

Phil gathered up his things and headed out the door.

"Wait," I said as I grabbed his hand to stop him from going. I didn't even know why I did this I just wanted him to stay more.
Phil looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and I saw him blushing. I felt a blush creep on to my face and said, "I, um, I'll see you around, and you can always text me," I said a bit shyly with a big blush on my face, no doubt that he could see it.
Ok was all he said as he left.

Phil POV

I left Dan's house and all I could think about the warmth of his hand in mine and how much him and I were blushing. I think he feels the same way I do. Well he probably does since he literally said he had a crush on me.

We keep on ignoring the fact that we like each other, I just can't wait until we admit it. I just want to know for sure and I want to feel his love and his lips against mine.

If I even have the guts to kiss him.