26

*smut warning oops if you don't like smut then you should probably not read this chapter*

Phil POV

Just as we got in my house, I shut the door quickly as I pinned Dan to the wall and crashed my lips against his. Our lips moved in synch, I felt the passion as the kiss got hot and heavy.

"Ooh domestic," Dan smirked in between breaths.

I smiled while moving him closer to me, "I want you, can we take this to the bedroom?"

Dan nodded as I lead him up to my room, throwing him onto the bed.

I landed on top of him, slowly but surely, pecking his neck with my soft lips, making my way down to his chest. I took off his shirt as I continued my way to his waist while he was flinching, moving his hips up and down to the touch. I could tell he wanted me too. I looked up one more time for consent then I took off his pants leaving him in just his underwear.

I teased him by kissing near and on top of his briefs and slowly I saw it starting to rise.

"Phil, please," Dan begged me as he moaned in pleasure.

"Be patient, Danny," I replied to his beg with a smirk on my face. I have to admit, it was turning me on seeing him in such pleasure and need.

"Question, do you usually top or bottom?" Dan asked me into between breaths.
"Top, what about you?" I told him as my lips were still on his bulge.
"That will work quite nicely, I bottom," he replied.

With that, I finally took off his underwear and placed my lips on the tip. I felt Dan shudder and moan as soon as my lips were on it.

I bit his dick off and he screamed while blood was spraying everywhere, soon after I got scissers and snapped my dick off too. This is what I truly wanted. (I am so sorry, pretend that didn't happen, I have a twisted sense of humor why am I like this)

I started to go in and out and in and out, making my speed faster, and faster. The way I saw Dan in pleasure gave me a slight boner.

"F-fuck, Phil," Dan hitched in between breaths.

I just smiled and nibbled on his hard cock.

"I-I'm so close," he said.

"You can't come yet, until I am inside of you," I stopped, then got up to fetch the lube and condoms.

I looked at his face and I knew he wanted me as fast as possible. I'd love to see the boy come but I'm afraid I need the pleasure first. Oh, how selfish I am.

I took off everything I was wearing then Dan was about to put the lube and condom on me.

Before Dan did, he gave my member a swift lick to the tip and I moaned softly. He applied the lube sticky and wet, then shortly after he gently put the condom on.

"I-I want you in me Phil," he said biting his lip.

I fiercely bended him over and stuck my dick all the way in. He screamed a loud scream of pleasure. I moaned as I felt my cock inside of him.

I started to thrust and I could tell Dan really felt it. I started to rub his dick as my hips were continuing to thrust.

Our moans were getting louder and our meters were going higher.

We were both getting closer and closer.

"Dan, I'm going to come," I told him while my breaths were getting faster.

Dan just kept on moaning, focusing on the pleasure he was about to have.

Close, so close.

5

4

3

2

1...

I felt the warm liquid rising to my tips as I exploded inside of Dan. Coincidentally he came at that exact same moment, his load landing on my clean bedsheets.

"F-fuck."

"That was amazing."

We both collapsed out of breath, luckily we didn't land on Dan's leftovers on the bed.

I started laughing.

"I just cleaned those bedsheets yesterday."

A/N Well then, there you go. Sorry if you don't like smut but too bad. I hope you enjoyed that, I was laughing alot while writing that tbh. Also I have more than 30k views now?? It's not even that good, why?? But thank you all for supporting this story. I saw suicide squad, it was really good, idk why but I want to tell you guys because I loved it. Ok bye sorry if it takes long for another chapter because now I have to get back to more of a plot to this story and I'm still not sure what exactly I should do with it, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comments thanks.

- Isabella