Lost Boy.

I wake up alone, the apartment silent. It's dark outside, the night so dreary. The only light in the apartment is the tv light flickering, small murmurs coming from characters mouths. The light allows me to sit up from cozy den. There is a small note laying on the table before me. Neat handwriting on a neon yellow sheet that read

' Troye,

I'm sorry that I left whilst you were asleep however I needed to get back and cook Sam tea as he was at uni today! I'm so sorry though I will see you tomorrow at the airport. Sleep well Troye Boi,

Connor.

Ps: I left my jumper on your bed so you'll have something to cuddle up to during the night if you get scared'~

Airport? Tomorrow? Vidcon! How could I possibly forget? I suppose whenever I am around Connor the world just fades away, the things I look forward to just don't matter because he is there and that is all I need.

Packing is one of the hardest things to do especially when you are in a rush. By the time I am finished I am exhausted. My back aches whilst obvious black bags are forming underneath my eyes. My eyes are struggling to remain open, closing and opening, closing and opening. Slowly I move closer towards my bed. The sheets are cold on my feet, my back, my body. Small goosebumps form upon the top of my skin, leaving me breathless.

All I want is for someone to help me sleep, someone to lay their arms softly around my waist, allowing me to bury my face deeper into their necks. For someone to care enough to talk with me until the late am about stupid things, dumb little ideas that we have that we wish to fulfill before we die however we feel as those we are running out of time. Someone to share everything with, to be relaxed with before drifting off into a deep sleep. I want someone, I want Connor.

Somehow just the thought of it makes me fall straight asleep.

-----------------------

I arise to the sun, a small glimpse of light peering in through the whole in my curtains. The light seems to illuminate every inch of this heavenly paradise. The sheets, wrapped around my legs, loosely falling off my side. Lighting up the wooden floors, which seem to shimmer in the light. Lighting up the pieces of clothing that has been thrown around from last night antics. Lighting up my blushing face as I think of him and how I shall see him in less than an hour.

My flight leaves very shortly, around about two hours to be exact. Though I have a cab arriving in a half hour to take me to the airport. I've always loved travelling, the experience of an adventure and genuine thrill excites me though I haven't been good at packaging stress when it comes to situations like these, situations where anything could happen. Everything is not in my control. Anything could happen.

Thinking of the flight allows me to finally draw myself out of bed in order to get ready for the day. The floor is cold, too cold as my feet move across it. I am willing to get to the kitchen, a nice coffee to set the mood of the morning, the mood of the week. I have never been a huge fan of coffee though after my first experience trying it, I found it hard to say no to another cup.

Flashback:

"Troye, I made you a coffee, wake up," Connor speaks softly into my ear. I'm hidden witthin his white sheets, still in the same position from last nights movie night where I fell fast asleep before viewing the climatic end.

"I don't even drink Coffee Con, let me sleep," I groan, my body twisting and turning to get away from him though he is everywhere and somehow I find myself smiling into the sheets.