Forget All The Shooting Stars

Screams are chorusing throughout the building as the time ticks slowly. The building is large, white lights illuminating every corner of the place. Connor, Sammy and I were called in early this morning to meet a whole bunch of fans so they could take photos for the websites. Meet and greet's were always my favorite part of Vidcon as it allowed me to communicate with fans and to understand my audience, my community of people.

Though the tension from what happened last night is floating around in the air. There were no marks on my cheek from his forceful slap, his torture. Connor had spent the night crying, small sobs echoing throughout the house. He had slept in my room, the blankets pulled closer up over his face, his back turned away from me. He had ignored me, said he felt too guilty to even look at me. His sobs were heart wrenching though I couldn't do anything, he didn't want me.

Time is slowly ticking around us, the meet and greet drawing closer and closer to beginning. I can hear my name being screamed around the building, followed by callings for Connor and Sammy. Everyone was so supportive. It was heartwarming. I couldn't wait to get out and see them

Soon enough, it was time to go out.

I slowly moved the black curtain that separated us and the fans to the side and walked out, each step getting quicker as I moved. The whole building erupted in screams as the fans saw the three of us. I almost wanted to cry, I just felt so happy and grateful of the people who really supported me, who cared for me.

Connor moved behind me and stood next to me, Sammy trailing behind him. They were having to act all cute together. Pretending they were happy, pretending that Sammy hadn't hit me the night before. The screams were still echoing through the building though they soon faded and were replaced by loud chatter as the meet and greet began.

The first person was a teenage girl. Her name was Iris, his eyes were a mix of green and blue. Hypnotising. She was absolutely beautiful and was incredibly shy, her face going red as she walked closer towards the three of us.

"Hey!' I spoke before leaning down to give her a hug, a massive smile appearing on my face.

"I love you so much,' She giggled, her cheeks getting redder.

"I love you too," I replied watching as she giggled before moving on to Connor. They hugged and we all took photos together, pulling silly faces.

More screams erupted from the building as they saw Connor and I interact. The fans were so cute.

Iris moved onto Sammy and took a picture before scurrying away, a large smile remaining on her face as she walked away.

More fans came and went, an obvious tension being left in the air due to Sammy. Connor and I were a team at this meet and greet, glued to each other's sides as pictures were taken. I didn't want fans getting the wrong message though Connor felt safe next to me and I didn't want to let him down.

The next person to walk up to us was a young boy. He had bleached blonde hair, a small smirk evident on his face as he walked up to us. Though he didn't even talk to Connor and I, walking straight past us to get a picture with Sammy. They were giggling together as they pulled faces into the boy's camera. They seemed to know each other, calling each other by first names and talking about old memories. Connor and I zoned out of their conversation and started waving at fans in the distant who would be lining up for a long time. It was so lovely to see them scream, smile and just be genuinely happy because of Connor and I.

"See you tonight!' The boy had yelled before walking off and out of the building. Connor and I looked at each other before turning our gaze to Sammy. A look of disbelief was evident on both of our faces.

"What was that all about?.' Connor asked, his eyes growing wider as he stared. There was a genuine hurt running through his eyes as he stared.

"He's an old mate. Invited him over tonight for a drink," Sammy chirpily replied, his eyes staring out to the fans as he raised a hand to wave. He didn't even understand what he did wrong.

A chorus of screams erupted within the building. Though some fans were staring us strangely almost as if they had heard the conversation.

The next person to come through was a young girl. She had brown hair and hazel eyes, her eyes shimmering in the light. She was wearing Connor's merch, the simplicity of the shirt bringing a smile to my face. She was shy as she walked over to us, her eyes trained on the ground. Her hands were shaking.

"Hey!' Connor and I said at the same time, small laughs falling from our mouths as we realized.

"Hey,' The girl smiled as she spoke, her hands still frantically shaking by her sides.

"You guys helped me come out to my family. I just wanted to let you guys know that,' Connor and I were both blushing as we hugged her at the same time. Coming out is the hardest thing to do, coming out to yourself even harder and to know that a fan can take inspiration from us is a big deal, to both of us.

"I'm so proud of you!' I said as we pulled away from the hug, small smiles lingering on our faces.

"I ship you two together so much as well! You guys would be so cute", She cooed receiving two blushing faces from Connor and I and a glare from Sammy.

We took some photos and bid her goodbye for wrapping up the meet and greet completely. The whole thing had mainly been Connor and I, Sammy lingering off in the distance, taking photos only when forced. He was acting strangely and I could tell that the fans were noticing. If he wanted to keep his secret in any longer he will have to change his attitude.

-------------------------------------

In the car, on our way back to the hotel room, I take the time to check Twitter. It was a thing I always did after meet and greets to follow those who supported me and to see any photos of the day. It always made a smile appear on my face seeing everyone so happy by just simply meeting me. There were always photos and my favorite ones I had always reposted.

Though that was not the case today.

The number one trending world topic was: #Sammyhatesfans

There were numerous tweets from heaps of fans from today commenting about the mood of Sammy today and reading a few, I knew that this would affect the 'relationship' between Connor and Sammy that the public saw.

@DoughnutTroye

Sammy was acting so weird at the meet and greet today, he ignored most fans and was rude to Connor! He was so rude! #Sammyhatesfans

@FrantasticSammy

Sammy was acting really strange today, he didn't seem happy and he kept glaring at fans. I paid to meet him and he was so rude! SO ungrateful! #Sammyhatesfans

@IDEKConnor

Sammy was flirting with this guy at the meet and greet today! He completely ignored Connor and as this guy walked off he turned to Sammy and said "see you tonight!' Something is going on.. #Sammyhatesfans

I completely forgot about the boy from today and his plans to invade our hotel room later tonight. Let's just hope things don't go too badly. We could all do with some peace and quiet within the four walls of our hotel room.