Epilogue

Months flew by quickly for me and Troye, every day becoming something more wonderful. Every morning was the same, every time I'd wake Troye up with a coffee in bed and there we would stay talking for the whole day, all snuggled up in bed together. Though I never got sick of him, the idea of us because it was just so beautiful to have someone beside me every day. I loved him so much and I knew he returned the feelings just as much.

We were busy, sometimes too busy to see each other though we would always take days off work just to see each other. Troye finally got signed, a record label noticed him and his beautiful voice. I'm proud of him in so many ways though he won't be home for long as he is touring. The world wants every little piece of Troye and I can't keep him, in America just so that I can be happy and in love with him. We've promised to call each other every day, to facetime, to do anything and everything we can do to contact each other. We've promised to not let this relationship fall behind just because Troye isn't home.

I know we'll be okay.

I've started a brand, I called it Common Culture. Every morning that I lay in bed with Troye, we'd talk about new products, new song lyrics and everything that could help each other to achieve. I've got a growing business and I honestly couldn't have done it without Troye. He was my everything, my sun, my moon, my smile. I owed everything to him.

The fans are still as supportive as ever, every DM I receive from them usually mentions Troye and how supportive they are of us. It's beautiful, to know that a massive group of people support you and will continue to care about you. Every tweet that is thrown out to them from my account is instantly accepted and shared, every video receiving positive reactions. It was all I could wish for.

Sammy had rekindled with his sister, she had found him online and had promised to take him back under her wing and make him happy again. He had gotten majorly depressed after the break up and after all the drama alongside his abuse though with help by his sister, he is slowly making his way back up to happiness, that's all I wanted for him. We haven't spoken, every single message being rejected, every phone call missed because I don't want to deal with the difficulty of hearing him cry or having to hear him beg for me back. I just want him to understand I support him, I just need some time away from him.

Tyler and Zoe are still growing in their youtube channels, their success becoming massive. They're never really around anymore, always busy in interviews or promotion meetings for businesses. They were growing so massive though they were still my best friends and I was so proud of them.

And I was finally happy, Troye and I were living together, we're loving each other and we are happy. All I wanted was him and now we're happy.

---------------------------------------------

And that's the end of Coffee stains. I feel really sad writing this, I don't want to say goodbye to you guys. Your support means the world to me and I'm going to miss seeing your comments on every chapter. Thank you so much, I never thought the book would even get one read though you guys all proved me wrong. I love you all so much and I promise to write more stories. Though I have one major question as an idea is running through my brain. Would you guys like a sequel to coffee stains? I have an idea so if you want one I will write one. Thank you all again, I'm going to miss you all so much.

Love,

Jorja x