I'm Sorry

"Hey! What's up you guys, it's Connor and I wanted to just have a chat with you guys this week. So, I'm assuming you guys have heard all the news about Sammy and I and I just wanted to clear a few things up. So, here is my side of the story." I say into the camera. I'm propped up on my bed, a blue button down hugging my chest.

" It all started in May. I'd gone to take a photo and caught a beautiful sight, Sammy. He slowly became my everything and he consumed a lot of my mind. I never understood nor cared about anyone else because all I had was Sammy and all he had was me. I lost contact with my best friend, Troye and we ended up not speaking for awhile. It was devastating but I was in love. Though I wasn't in love for long, because I couldn't love someone who hit me," A tear slips down my cheek as I talk.

"He first hit me in my bedroom because I had left him for the night to go hang out with Troye. Sammy had been at University all day and I had left Troye to cook Sammy tea. Though Sammy accused me of cheating on him and was just an absolute dick to me. He raised his hand and slapped me, kicked me and threw me to the ground. I have never fallen out of love so quickly. And I had to pretend that I was okay, I didn't tell Troye. I tried to at the airport before Vidcon but, things came up. I just wanted to let you know that Sammy did hit me and hurt me all the time though we've broken up on good terms and I don't want anyone to give him hate because he doesn't have anyone to support him. I'm sorry things had to end this way and that we lied to you guys about being happy though it's something we just had to do. Anyway, I love you guys more than anything and I will talk to you later. Bye," I smile at the camera, small tears flowing down my face.

Troye applauds as I turn off the camera. Though I didn't have long to process anything before he is in my arms, his breath tickling my neck.

" I'm so proud of you Connor, so, so proud," He giggles, pulling me in closer.

" I'm proud of us," I say back, smiling into his neck, my arms hugging him tighter.

" Are you going to edit the video?" he asks, pulling away from the hug.

" Nah, I want it to be original and raw," I smile before grabbing my camera.

-------------------------------

An hour later and the video is uploaded, having only three views. I'm scared as to what they will say about the video and all that happened though with Troye by my side, I can get through anything.

" Con, what are you going to do about Sammy?' Troye asks, his eyes looking down at me.

" I honestly don't know though I'm hoping he will be okay about the video. We'll just have to bear with each other for the duration of the trip. Now that the fans know there shouldn't be too much going on," I reply, leaning in closer to hug Troye.

His arms wrap around my waist as we both laugh. We're just so cliche, so confused though we're so happy.

"Connor, you have a few comments," Troye says, pointing towards my computer screen.

We read through them slowly, seeing everything that everyone has written.

@Realconsivan: I am so proud of you Connor. It must have been hard dealing with this though I'm so glad that you're happy now and that you're moving on.

@Sammyislife: I honestly feel bad for Sammy though like he has had to deal with so much and now everyone is hating on him. I don't even know why people like Connor that much.

@CrazyMellet: @Sammyislife we love Connor because he is strong enough to deal with this. He was abused by Sammy, mentally and physically. That would be so hard to deal with and I agree people shouldn't be hating on Sammy but we're so worried about Connor right now.

@Troyelovemeplz: Does anyone else think him and Troye would be a cute couple??

@Daniellelovescon: @Troyelovemeplz: OMG YASSS!!

@Conisachicken: @Troyelovemeplz: YASS, I'm so glad other people do!

@Ilovemyselfandcon: @troyelovemeplz: YEs

Troye and I are left blushing at the last comment though smiles are prominent on our faces as we read through the genuine support.

Though one comment catches my eye before I close the page.

@RealSammy: Connor, you should have spoken to me about what you were going to say in this video. this is disrespectful and rude, you have no right to put our private life online. They don't need to know everything, I am so disappointed in you. Please don't even talk to me until this video is taken down. You disgust me.

My mouth hangs open as I read the comment, small tears making their way into my eyes. I try so hard to make sure that Sammy is okay all the time and now he is giving me hate, for trying to support him.

Troye is shocked by the comment as well, his mouth hanging open.

" Connor, just ignore him. You made the right decision to talk about it," Troye says, his arm stroking the top of my arm.

" Troye, people are going to hate me for being rude to him in a video,"

" You weren't rude, he just doesn't want people to know that he hurt you," Troye coos, leaning down to wrap me up in his arms.

" But, I hurt him again," I sob, my head falling into his chest.

" Think of all the times he hurt you,"

" But, he never meant to and I ruined things for him,"

" You haven't ruined anything, he deserves this,"

"No, he doesn't Troye," I choke out, looking him right in the eyes.

" Connor, trust me. He hurt you and he needs to know that that is not okay," Troye says in a stern voice.

" But I am going to ruin his career and he will hate me forever and all the fans will leave me and him and we will be left with no career and I will make no money and won't have anything anymore and you will leave me and all my fans will leave me and I will lose all my happiness and have to live a normal life and I can't deal with that and the-," I begin to panic though am interrupted by Troye's lips being placed onto mine.