All I Need Is You

The hotel pool is heated. The temperature moderately warm, against the scoody walls of the pools. Though it was a nice little getaway. Tho hotel room was chaotic, every argument, every word thrown from mouths. Sammy was never happy, never genuinely happy and appreciating life. He never was and somehow his mood had dampened the amount of love we all had for each other in that hotel room. Everyone lost a piece of themselves within the late AM screaming. Though I was most upset and insecure then all of them for I knew I was the reason Sammy screamed until Connor cried.

When I was a child, I had an issue with showing my chest. It was a genuine insecurity. There were just so many things that I found myself judging, the strange hairs illuminating the stretched parts of my skin, The parts where most of my bones were shown. I always had an issue with swimming when I was younger because of my insecurity. I would bawl my eyes out at the very thought of swimming though here in this hotel pool, alone, I find the confidence to peel my t-shirt off and dive straight into the water.

I'm alone, just bobbing through the water and thinking of the things that were happening. The happiness, the sadness, the lack of communication. Ever since the screaming fit, everyone went a little wild. I don't even know why it happened, the whole thing. Tyler and I returned after an hour to find Zoe in the corner of the lounge bawling her eyes out. There was an evident darkness in the room, the mood dampened completely. All I could hear was my name thrown back and forth between the walls, Connor's name, Connor's cries, Sammy's yelling, nothing, emptiness, silent weeping. My name being whispered through a wall though never answered.

The pool is starting to wrinkle my skin, turning my skin from it's original state to something unrecognizable. It's almost painful, the amount of wrinkling my fingers had endured. Slowly, I reach towards the side of the pool and make my way across the dirt, layered upon the bottom to hoist myself out. My towel was waiting on the floor before me, a small trace of dirt laying upon it. The sight of it made my stomach churn though the warmth it provided was good enough. I sit down for a while, taking time to really observe the area before I leave. I don't want to return to that hell hole of a hotel room where silent tears are hidden behind closed walls.

We have a meet and greet today with some fans at noon and then dinner at a restaurant somewhere in the city. Tyler has organised everything, he is probably the most mature out of all of us when it comes to vidcon and travelling though that is probably due to his excitement. Connor used to be the most mature though some traits were lost when he got with Sammy. A sliver of his personality was lost upon the way as well, hidden somewhere in a different Connor, the old Connor.

The floor starts to become too hard on my bottom and so slowly I make my way to my feet. Making my way out of the pool room, I head quickly to the lift and press the button. All I want is to be in the hotel room rather than dripping water on to the floor below me. The doors are dirty, so unpolished. This place is a mess, the whole place. The lift doors finally open. I walk through the lift doors and impatiently wait for them to close. Though something stops the doors from closing, someone. It's Connor. He walks inside of the elevator and stands beside me, his eyes focusing on the ground.

He is wearing a cap, the one I bought him for Christmas. The blue of the hat is illuminating in the light. I recognize his jumper, being one that he left at my house. He just looked perfect, everything inch of his body so perfect. His eyes so green, full of so much emotion. I always knew how to read his eyes. Though now they have clouded over, they've became a different shade of green.

"Hey,'' He speaks into the silence of the lift. His voice echoes around the lift, the small area lighting up by the sound of his voice.

"Hey,'' I respond, looking at him slightly.

There was a buzzing silence between us, all the emotions held between us drifiting in the air. Though the silence wasn't uncomfortable between us, it was natural, comfortable.

"Are you excited for the meet and greet?,'' He blurts out, his hands finding their way to his pockets.

"As excited as I can be,'' I reply happily. " I want to meet fans but I'm just tired,''

I let out a small laugh as I speak, my eyes glancing over at his face.

"Yeah,''

There is another moment of pure silence, where we both just stare at each other. Our eyes are having conversations of their own, seeking out words, sentences, questions that we are too scared to ask each other.

The lift door opens and we are both stumbling out of the lift trying to make our way back to the hotel room.

"Hey, Troye?"Connor says, his legs stopping, leaving us both outside of the lift, staring at each other.

"Yeah?''

"Can I have a hug?'' He asks, his eyes looking down at the ground, anywhere else but my eyes. He looks nervous, his shoulders slumped. His cheeks are lighting up almost as if he is embarrassed of asking. Though he looked so perfect, everything just so right.

" Yes,'' I blurt out, watching the way his shoulders relax, slumping slowly.

"Oh my god, yes," I reach up and wrap my arms loosely around his shoulders. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and there we remain, my head into his chest, just breathing him in.

"I hate you being mad at me ," He says into my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck as he speaks, sending tingles down my spine.

"I miss you," I reply, hugging him tighter.

"I've missed you more," He squeezes me back before he pulls away. We continue walking together back to the hotel room, just talking about random nonsense. It's nice, it's only been a day but I still have missed Connor more than anything. We usually spend every day together.

"Hey, Troye?" Connor says sadly, his voice lowering from his usual tune. "That hug doesn't change things, we still need to be away near Sammy,"

"Okay," I reply.

And that is when Connor Franta broke off a little piece of my heart

----------

The hotel room was completely silent as we returned. Everyone had kept to themselves, there was an awkward, eerie silence running through the house. Just the feel of the room sent tingles down my spine.

Tyler was collapsed on the couch, his arm slowly picking at the fluff on the carpet. A blanket was draped over his waist, slowly falling to the floor, soft snores falling from his mouth. His breathing was inconsistent though he looked relaxed, every breath allowing him to relax further into the couch. I was jealous of his peace.

Zoe was hiding in her room, keeping away from everyone as much as possible. She never really spoke to anyone unless she was asked to or spoken to and so mostly she found peace in her room where no one would judge her for not speaking, for not involving herself with anyone else. There was a buzzing coming from her room, an unplugged speaker left to bring noise into the room, some life at least.

Sammy was waiting by the door, his heart pounding deep in his chest. He loved Connor, more than he loved anyone. Connor was all he had, everyone else had left him. When he came out, no one wanted anything to do with him. Every family member, every friend, disgusted. They left him behind, the whole lot of them. Sammy could never find someone to replace the ones who had left him, no matter how hard he looked no one would care enough to love him, to look after him until he found Connor. He was so in love with Connor, so afraid of losing him. He could feel Connor slipping away, every mention of Troye, of what could be with Troye set a massive erosion of butterflies to erupt in his stomach. The very thought of losing Connor made Sammy feel sick. And so he waited, beside the door he sat, waiting for a sign of Connor. Though he wasn't ready, prepared to see Connor walk in with Troye.

---------------------------

So, that is chapter four! Will update more tonight.

-

Troye's dancing in that video though hahah

Coffee Stains - Tronnor जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें