two; daredevil

+

"hey ash are you sure about this?"

"yeah i mean it's just a dare."

calum and luke said as the three teenage boys had their eyes fixed on the black mansion that is surrounded by tall leaning old tress.

"yeah, i never did turn down a dare," ashton answered the two boys calmly.

ashton irwin, is the curly lad. famously known as the daredevil to their circle of friends.

they walked to the mansion's porch, ashton leading the way with a plastered brave face.

he turned the doorknob and the door opened with a creaking sound which clearly indicated how rusty and old it is.

"it's so dark," luke muttered to himself. hiding the fact that he has fears of dark big spaces, like the manor house they're about to explore.

as calum stepped a foot on the dusty marbled tiles the door closed with a loud banged that echoed through the huge place.

"oh god!" luke said, startled at the unexpected sound. as his heartbeats quickened seeing as the place is now pitch black.

calum and ashton let out a laugh at luke's state.

"shut up mates!" luke said, annoyed. but still feeling really scared.

the both laughing lads sobered up as they both let out their phones.

"okay now that we're inside, and it's really dark here. calum will brighten his phone to max while i take the picture of us, as a proof that we did the dare." ashton said as calum do as he was told and luke just stayed near both of his friends still a bit scared.

a snapshot sound of ashton's phone's camera was all it took for the huge chandelier and all the lights to flicker open.

"get out before it's too late."

+