nine; dead?

+

"michael. you have to tell me the truth!" ashton said in stern voice, as he can clearly make out that michael is lying.

"but it's the truth!" he injected.

"i know it's not! f uck." ashton exclaimed.

"i-i can't.." michael finally said.

"why can't you uh?! i heard it and so did you! it's clearly luke's!" ashton exclaimed again.

"i-i.." michael stuttered. mentally debating if he should tell ashton.

"for f ucks sake! if you won't tell me then fine! i'll find it out myself!" ashton said getting mad at the fact that michael don't trust him enough to tell him the truth.

ashton was just about to walk away, when michael finally blurted it out.

"someone is trying to kill all of us and you shouldn't stay in this place for five minutes but you guys did i warned you all because if you exceed five minutes inside this mansion all the exits will lock and he will come to kill you all." michael breathe out.

ashton stood frozen, he was trying to process all what michael said.

"w-who is he?" ashton finally stuttered.

"it's just me." a voice said from behind. which startled ashton and made michael lost all the air in his lungs as the voice sung,

"for they're just demons,
with dark souls

and michael fell fragile to the floor.

lurking behind the
darkest weeping willows."

with a dead cold body. ashton had nothing to do but cry as he watched michael fell off the floor,

ashton didn't hear the song but he felt a cold blade digging through his heart, dark, red, thick blood ooze out his chest as the vicious person smirked.

"it's not yet the end, ashton, michael, calum and luke. i don't kill like this, i kill with no mercy and give out slow painful deaths."

+

lels talk about cliché sh it

not yeeet le end mmkai