five; first target

+

a loud bang of noise startled the still bickering teenage boys, calum and luke.

you'd think they're some old couple because of their nonstop bickering, but they're actually not. they're just two teenage boys. idiots.

"asian dog."

"barbie doll."

"asian column."

"barbie lucas."

"ching chong asian."

calum didn't reply.

luke patiently waited for his lame retort with a smirk. five.. six.. seven.. eight.. nine.. ten minutes of waiting, luke laughed.

"yes! yes! i won! ha! in your.." luke stopped when he realized calum is not with him anymore.

now that luke's alone. he felt really uneasy as he abnormally sweat out of fear.

"sheet, calum? where are you?"

"i swear to all fooking heavens cal! this isn't funny!"

luke tried to stay calm, as he thought that having a panic attack right now won't help. it's time to start using knowledge to survive! he mentally encouraged himself.

luke breathe in and out. as he start to follow the light.

it's a kitchen. a huge one may i add. luke studied the surroundings with a furrowed eyebrows.

and had observed that the kitchen looks really old, dusty, and it seemed like the kitchen was styled during the victorian period, around the 1860's.

"their smile so innocent,
but don't be blind."

a beautiful voice was played which made luke stop studying the surroundings as he shivered to the pretty sound.

"w-who's here?" he asked trying to know who played the song or sung it.

"for that's just,"

"w-where are you?" luke asked again.

"a facade that they
had built for decades."

"s-stop it!" luke screamed. covering both his ears.

as he feels an executing pain in his system as the blood pumping through his veins stopped for minutes.

his nose started to bleed, his body becoming numb to the pain and in cold. until he felt nothing and fell to the floor unconscious with an un-beating heart.

+

sh its gotta start so so soon oops.