three; where's ash?

new cover made by me! woot woot *party noises* lol what

+

"get out before it's too late."

luke almost pissed his pants that moment he heard the unknown voice. which definitely startled the three teenage boys.

as expected luke hemmings being the scaredy giraffe out of their circle of friends, let out a deafening pitch of a scream.

whilst ashton and calum did their best to show that they are not afraid and kept their postures calm. and uncovered their ears the moment luke stopped screaming.

"where are you?! show yourself!" ashton being the oldest of the three teenage boys, said bravely.

there was no reply.

instead all the lights flicked off. excluding one small ray of light, that is most likely twenty steps away, not unless you have a luke hemmings legs that can stride it's steps for half the twenty.

"no no no no no–" luke said in fear of the dark. but was quickly cut offed by calum slapping his hands to his talking mouth.

"mate, if you won't shut up the ghost will get you first." calum said with a half joking and half threatening voice.

luke threw calum daggers with his sharp glare, and muttered something under his breath that  is clearly directed to him.

"shut up barbie! i am not asian!" calum said clearly annoyed at the fact that luke just called him asian thinking that he couldn't hear him.

"don't call me barbie! and i don't care." luke retorted also annoyed at the asian looking friend of him.

both luke and calum were to busy bickering and had forgotten the fact that they just heard an unknown voice and the fact that ashton is with them.

speaking of the curly brave lad.

"where's ashton?" luke blurted out, eyes wide.

"he's with us.. oh sheet," calum answered and trailed off, eyes wide to, as he also noticed that the curly lad is not with them.

+

josh dun dun dun

who's dun?

me. waht ??

where's ash :o

i lurve puns