six; annabelle

+

"so how'd you get in here annabelle?" calum started, not wanting to have some awkward silence.

"accidents happened calum and i ended up in here." annabelle answered as if the question was one plus one.

annabelle is the new found friend of calum. she has a long black hair, pale skin, green eyes that held no emotion and a fading scar on her neck.

"ah.." calum said, having a difficulty on making a comfortable conversation.

calum is never the one who is too awkward in situations like this. it's usually luke.

speaking of luke, calum suddenly remembered he left the annoying lad alone.

"oh shiz. he might be so scared." calum muttered to himself.

"who's scared?" annabelle asked her face suddenly changing from emotionless to dark and scary.

it made calum shiver, "huh? oh.. uh no one." calum lied.

he felt that this girl he met isn't just someone, not romantically though.

"by the way, annabelle, have you seen a guy who has a brown curly hair?" calum asked as he remembered him and luke were actually looking for the lad.

meanwhile..

tears started to spill out of ashton's eyes as he croaked, "m-michael?"

"hey ash.." michael said, his voice clearly near ashton, but ashton can't seem to find him.

"michael where are you?"

"im just here, at the other side."

ashton followed his voice him ending up in an unknown dark room.

he cupped the wall, in hopes of finding the light's switch.

and he did. although the light is flickering, but ashton don't mind.

"im here ash,"

"m-michael!" there ashton saw his mate that was gone and disappeared out of nowhere for years.

michael was inside a tall, huge mirror.

"mate! why are you in there? what happened to you? why did you suddenly disappeared of our lives? how did you ended up in here? w-what.. i-im so c-confused.." ashton stammered on his last sentence.

michael was just about to open his mouth to speak but an unknown voice beat him to it.

"don't." it said in a threatening sound.

"i-i don't know ash."

"mike are you okay? you look pale?" ash asked, seeing as michael tensed up and his face pale as if all the blood running through his body was gone.

"ARGH!" a strangled voice that clearly is in pain made ashton and michael jumped, startled by the voice. and not only because of that.

because that voice belongs to luke.

+

this story is so f ucking bad

hold my phone while i cry thnks.

u can leave if u cringe reading this story,

i understand lol..