ten; questions

"it's not yet the end, ashton, michael, calum and luke. i don't kill like this, i kill with no mercy and give out slow painful deaths." the voice said with threat.

"what the actual f uck?!" michael said in disbelief.

"how the hell.. ?" calum trailed off confused.

"our thoughts," ashton and luke said in unison.

"guys, chill that's probably fake and maybe he just wants to get noticed by you all, i mean c'mon! you guys are a famous band known as 5SOS, for fudges sake!" niall said. trying hard not to show that he was actually scared and anxious for the boys' safety.

"what if–?" luke was just about to start a what if sentences when niall cut him off,

"since when did you became a fan of what ifs?" niall asked rhetorically.

"but–" luke was cut off again by niall,

"buts are for seating,"

"correction, twerking." michael butted in. trying to light up all the other friends of him whose thinking hard about it.

calum stayed silent, as he grab the disc from the dvd player, the television going black as it dies off.

he studied the circular disc, it is only plain black with a scripted 'for 5sos' marking on it.

"one thing's for sure, this certainly isn't a joke." calum finally stated his face spoke all seriousness, so is his voice.

all the boy's couldn't just dispute. for what he said is actually true.

but the real question is, what did they do to cause him to have that desire to kill them mercilessly? or so, who really is behind the mask that just wanted them dead?

+

woop woop

who liked my plot-ish twist ??

lels no one does

le cry

BTW this isn't done YEET okai this is just the first part,

second part will be posted probably.... idk yet so don't delete this book on your library yet K !!

ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE BC I'LL BE INACTIVE ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS FOR HALF A YEAR SO ADIOS FWENDS