four; invisible

+

"oooh ashtoooon, come out come out wherever you are.." luke said. dragging the letter 'o's

as him and calum goes on searching the curly friend mode, despite the dark and creepy surroundings of the mansion.

"stop sounding like a psycho, barbie doll." calum pointed out on the blonde giraffe.

"ashton! ashton baby boy where you at?!" calum said. also trying his best to find his friend.

he heard luke snickered at the nickname he used for ashton.

"baby boy huh? do you have feelings for ash? yikes the asian likes ash," luke said and laughed at his comments on what calum used to call ashton.

whilst ashton actually followed the light alone as his friends ignored him with their stupid bickering.

"im invisible to them now, am i?" ashton asked to himself. feeling a bit sad that his friends actually ignored him.

"apparently you are." the same voice that scared ashton and his friends awhile ago answered ashton's rhetorical question.

ashton slightly jump the moment he heard the voice.

"where are you?!" he asked frantically.

"it doesn't matter." the voice finally answered.

"fook. of course it does! this is the second time you scared me!" ashton blurted out. he wasn't actually planning on saying that he is scared.

he heard the voice chuckled silently.

"im just here, trashton." the voice said.

which made ashton's heart beat run a thousand miles per hour. the voice, the voice used a nickname of ashton. a forgotten nickname, that only one person used to call him.

tears started to spill out of ashton's eyes as he croaked, "m-michael?"

+

im feelin so aesthetic cuz of my outfit

lol w h a t ??