seven; vicious

warning; tis' a bloody-ish chapter lels

+

the point of the knife slowly moves onto luke's smooth skin as it puts pressed more pressure with the sharp blade.

fresh dark red blood started oozing down his skin, as the helpless lad cried out in pain despite the fabric stuffed in his mouth.

"you like that uh?" the malicious person said amused.

luke shakes his head desperately trying to remove the rope's tight grasp against his body, restraining him from his freedom.

the vicious person chuckled at luke's attempt to free himself from the ropes, as the vicious person laughed maniacally as he drag the sharp blade onto luke's forehead down near his eyes.

creating a new, deep fresh cut on luke's pretty skin, blood prickled down his face to his eyes, luke instantly closed his eyes as he felt the thick red liquid rolling down from his eyelids to his cheeks.

"hmm.. how about i hear your thoughts?" the malicious person said with a smirk.

he harshly removed the cloth that prevented luke from using his voice.

"y-you're f ucking mental!" luke spat, despite the throbbing pain of all his fresh wounds.

the person just laughed, "am i? luke robert hemmings, you are much, much worse."

"im not! cuz i don't kill innocent people like you–" the vicious person cut luke's sentence off with a hard backhand slap.

"innocent?! what made you say you're f ucking innocent uh? you killed jessabelle! you killed my sister! you f ucktard!" the voice screamed in anger.

all it sees now is red, and it made it want to kill everyone in it's property.

"i didn't f ucking kill your sister! she killed herself! she–" the person cut luke's retort again, by stabbing two daggers down on both luke's thighs.

"ARGH!" luke let out a really loud, strangled scream in pain as he felt the blades of the daggers deepen down his thighs, as more blood started to ooze in a fast speed.

"you killed her luke. you and your petty friends killed her."

+

this story sucks

but i love writing this

[not that im a psychopath or what..

it's just my only escape from

the harsh

reality lels]