eight; slumber

+

"oh my god. did you hear that?" calum asked annabelle the moment he heard a scream.

"yes." annabelle said casually. she seems to not care at all, as she just sat on the couch, reading a book.

calum felt his heart skip a beat, not because of love but because of nervousness.

for he suddenly felt like someone close to him is in grave danger.

"my friends might be in danger belle–" calum was just about to say something to annabelle, but she cut him off,

"go call me belle if you wanna die right now." annabelle said in a threatening voice, calum almost chuckled but immediately stopped the moment he saw her face, having a dark and mad aura creeping around it.

calum just shrugged it off and continued, "can you help me find my friends? belle."

annabelle's calm and don't-give-a-damn-about-anything state changed real quick to a dangerous expressionless cold face.

calum just watched her waiting for her reaction until, annabelle got him off guard as the book she was reading was on the ground and her hands already gripping calum's neck.

"regrets only comes at the end, the moment you realize what great mistake you had done, calum." annabelle said in gritted teeth, anger fuming through her nostrils.

"aack!" calum burst out through hard breathing as he rapidly lose the air in his lungs.

and in a split second annabelle disappeared as calum was just about to gain his breathing, he heard a beautiful sound and listened to it,

"uncovered mysteries,
each night surpasses"

calum heard a voice in the back of his head telling him to not listen to the sound.

but he ignored it and still listened to the sound.

"the woods of a mystic"

calum suddenly felt dizzy as his eyelids felt heavy..

"creatures of the dark,"

and the lad fell asleep the moment he heard the last sound. as someone from behind watch with a victorious creepy grin.

"it's all fun and games." that someone said as he slowly pull out his bloodstained knife.

+

lol this story sounds cliché idek

so this might be ending soon IF ONLY its a short story but i still have lots of plan for this one and idk if I'll be able to put all that here cuz' im..

lazy as fuuk

*colliscool's voice* don't dispute, don't dispute.

bai