Chapter 1 - Fucking School

(Jacks pov)
It was a Monday morning and I was awake. Thinking of how much America is different from Ireland, and how I would present myself at my new school. I finally got up and started changing into my hoodie and jeans. I went into the kitchen and ate some lucky charms. I finally finished eating and I then tried to tame my hair, but to no avail. Ugh..whatever.
-Time Skip-
I started walking to school because the house my ma got is only 5 minutes away! Just great... I kept walking and in a matter of time i was there. I started walking towards the office and I looked down to avoid eye contact with anybody but ended up bumping into a guy. He seemed kinda cute too. "I-Im sorry I w-wasnt looking" That's when he walked up to me and punched me right in the stomach causing me to fall on the floor. "That'll teach you to look where you're going idiot!" And he walked away laughing with his friends. I just stood up and started speed walking towards the office.

(Marks pov)
I walked up to a kid, he looked new, but I knew what my "friends" wanted me to do, hurt him for bumping into me. I didn't want to because I was just doing this for popularity, and if I didnt,I would end up being bullied. Plus, he did seem kinda cute..WAIT?! Did I seriously just...? Ugh...no. Whatever, I brushed it off and punched him I the stomach causing him to fall on the floor. I didn't want to hit him that hard.. Well, nothing I can do now. I looked down at him and said "That'll teach you to look where your going, idiot!" I started walking over to my "friends" Wade and Bob. We were just laughing but on the inside, I felt..guilty..

(Jacks pov)
I got to the main office and asked for my schedule, the lady gave me everything I needed. Literally ... I then went to my assigned locker and put in my things. I looked at my schedule and saw my first class..Math. Of all classes! Well, at least I have some time to han- . My thoughts were cut short by the bell ringing. Or not.. I waked to class and of course..I was called to the front of the class. "Class, this is the new student, Sean Mcloughlin. Introduce yourself, nothing to be scared of.." I just stood there like a rock when I realized, that asshole and his friends were in this class too. Fucking hell.. I had to say something to the class though.. " I'm Sean Mcloughlin, but call me Jack. I'm from Ireland and I just moved here with my ma." The teacher smiled and said "Thank you. You can sit down over there next to Mark Fischbach." I looked to my seat and saw who that "Mark Fischbach" guy was.. That fucking cute asshole. Ugh.. I walked over to my seat and got comfortable because I know..this is gonna be a long hour.
-Time Skip-
It was finally over. I went to my locker and I was just about to open it when I saw them..the bullies.. The tall one just straight up punched me in the face without warning. Then, that beautiful bully just started kicking me while I was on the floor and his other friends where just laughing. For some reason, when I looked it Marks eyes..I saw a bit of sympathy...or maybe it was just me. When they finally stopped and walked away. I ran into the boys bathroom to clean myself up and just cry... I didn't care if I missed class, on my first day.. I locked myself into the bathroom stall and cried..I just cried.
- Big Time Skip-
It's been two weeks. Two weeks and I'm already broken. Everybody at my school hates me. My ma tries to help..but I just push her away. I'm fucking broken. I need help. I'm already depressed and it's only been two weeks. I'm such a fucking pussy...
I walk into the bathroom and I grab the razor. I remember the names they all call me.

Fag..Cut
Fat..Cut
Idiot..Cut
Whore..Cut
Loner..Cut

After I finally finish with the cutting, I wash the blood, i wash it all away..I watch it go down the drain when I realize it's getting late. I set my alarm and I get in bed..I'm fucking starving though, well that's what happens when you bearly eat. Haha..how funny... I drift off as the darkness consumes me..

So what do you guys think of this story? I know it's a start but..ya know..should I keep writing this..? I'm not sure at all..Nyeh heh heh. Well thank you anybody who read this sucky crap! I will see all you dudes..I'm the next chapter! Buh-bye!✌