Chapter 16 - The Date

(Jacks pov)

I woke up in a pool of saliva, Mark wasn't in bed, so he must've seen me. I flipped the pillow over to not make it seem like I drooled all over it. I got up and put on a new set of clothes.. I walked into the living room, it was so clean.. Mark was also there, I saw the food and felt a bit bad. He looked very hungry.

"Mark, you didn't have to wait for me" I said, looking at his eyes

"But I wanted to, now eat your food. We have a long day today" He spoke cheerfully. The movies! That's right, I completely forgot..

"Oh, alrighty then baby cakes" After a short moment of silence, we both started laughing our asses off. After I finally controlled my breathing, I sat down next to him and ate.. Mark finished first, so he put his dish in the sink, and head towards the room. I just sat there, food still on my plate, wondering why he didn't say a word before leaving. I didn't feel hungry anymore, so I threw my food and put my dish in the sink. I turned around and saw Mark exiting the room. I stood there in awe.

"Hey Jacky-baby, you like my suit?" I felt something twitch in my pants, I look down and..yep, I got an erection..

"Oh, um, y-yeah. You look ho-, I mean great.." I said nervously laughing at the end. Mark saw me struggling with my words, and he new exactly why.

"Oh, looks like someone has a little 'problem'. I would love to fix that-" He paused and walked towards me. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. He started pawing at me, which made me even more hard that it started to hurt.

"But I wouldn't want to get my suit dirty, have fun!" He said. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"You fucking tease! Ugh! I'll be back, I'm gonna get myself dressed" I walked away into the room, I could hear Marks laugh echoing through the house. My problem seemed to calm down a bit, so I felt a bit better. I looked for a suit for 5 minutes, until I found the perfect one. I changed and walked out of the room. This time, it was my turn. I saw Mark looking at me with his jaw hanging.

"Wow, you look, um, just wow" He spoke, nervousness lingering in his voice. I look down and see that he has a 'problem' himself now.

"Oh, it's payback time, baby.." I run up to him and start rubbing my good hand against his crotch while I kiss him. He knows what's going to happen, but he still let's me continue. I lick his bottom lip, asking for permission. He gladly accepts and we fight for dominance, I win and explore his mouth. I finally break the kiss with the extremely horny Mark.

"Paybacks a bitch" I say, laughing at him..

"Haha, very funny. I'll be back.." I see him jog towards the bathroom and I chuckle. I look at the mirror and fix my suit. I see from the corner of my eye that Mark's exiting the bathroom.

"Did ya have fun in there?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my good hand. He brought me to the door and pecked my lips. We walked to the car and I hopped in while Mark was making his way to the drivers seat. On the way there, I turned up the volume of the radio and blocked out everything else. I heard the volume being lowered, and also the voice of my lover.

"Hey baby, we're here!" I look outside and see that we're at the movies. I smile and hope out of the car.

"I heard that Suicide Squad came out already, I wanna go watch it, even thought critics say it's not the best." I say, I hear Mark hum in agreement. We got the tickets and walked in. Mark grabbed the drinks while I got the popcorn. When we're done, we head towards the door and open it. We find seats and get comfortable. This is gonna be nice...
-Time Skip-

Me and Mark walk our of the theater, smiles across our faces.

"Thank you Mark. That was great!" I yelled. He giggled and just hugged me. He grabbed my good hand and pulled me to the car.

"Don't worry Jackaboy, it's not over yet.." He spoke, a smirk on his face. I get into the car and Mark does so aswell. I felt my eyes lids getting heavier by the second. I thought I was going to fall asleep, but the car stopped. I looked around, we were at a hill. I step out of the car and look at everything in awe.

"Mark, it's so beautiful! Look at the flowers, they're red, like your hair! And the greenish yellow flowers too! Oh my gosh, Look at th- oh, sorry Mark.." I look down as I realize I've been talking the whole time.

"Don't worry Jack, it's okay.. I'm glad you like it though, now we can watch the sunset.." I smile and sit down. Mark sits next to me and hugs me. I kiss him on the cheek and laugh. We watch the sunset, it's beautiful, but not as beautiful as Mark.. I watch as the sun goes down and everything goes a bit darker. Mark realises it's time to go so he pulls me up and brings me to the car.

"Thank you Mark, so much. I love you" I say as I get into the car.

"I love you too Jack" He says. This is the best day in my intire life.

***************************

Welp, that's the chapter! Hehe ^-^ And, please expect some, ya know..smut in the next chapter..I figured it was time to finally put in some smut in the chapter! Haha. Love you all!

~Krazygirl ❤