Chapter 27 - Relaxing Day

(Jack's POV)

I laid my head back in the car seat as Mark drove home. My head was pounding and my arm felt like it had it's own heartbeat. I bent my fingers and let out a quick sigh.

I felt all movement stop and Mark poked my cheek. I opened one eye and stared at him. He flashed me a small smile, and quickly gathered all our things. I let out another sigh, and finally set foot outside the car. Mark opened the house door and I quickly ran to the couch.

"I wanted the couch!" Mark said as he crossed his arms. I extended my feet across the whole couch in victory. I grinned, but was met by an excruciating amount of pain in my head. I let out a groan and Mark ran up to me.

"Hey, you alright?" Mark crouched down and wrapped his arm around me. I nodded and sat up straight, leaving space for Mark to sit. Mark sat down and I leaned on him. My head began to pound again, and I sighed.

"I'll be right back, Jackaboy!" He said as he quickly scrambled to his feet and gracefully ran away. I laughed and closed my eyes, letting them relax slightly.

"Mark? Where are you?" I called out, and got a grunt in return. I raised an eyebrow, but ended up just letting it go.

"I'm here, and I'm queer!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He handed me a bottle of pain relievers and bottle of water. I quickly downed both of them, and dragged Mark to sit next to me.

"My headache is gone I guess, but I'm bored.." I said while scratching my head, Mark quickly chuckled and wore a grin on his face.

"Wanna roleplay?" I groaned, but he kept shaking my arm. I finally had enough and stopped him with a kiss. I pulled away and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Whatever, fine." He laughed and clapped his hands together.

"Okay, um, let's see.. I wanna be a cop and you'll be a bad guy!" I shrugged my shoulders and stared at him. He smiled and booped my nose.

"Oh look, I've been caught. I'm so scared, oh no." Sarcasm lingered through that whole sentence, and I looked at Mark who seemed to be quite happy.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name. Trust me, it will be held against you.." I smirked at Mark and wrapped my arms around him. He pushed me away and shook his head.

"Not until you say my name." I groaned and crossed my arms

"Mark." He shook his head and laughed.

"Louder" He said, clearly enjoying himself.

"Mark!" I was being embarrassed now, and Mark knew what he was doing.

"Let the neighbors hear it." I smiled as an idea rushed its way into my head.

"Oh yes, Mark! Faster daddy!" Mark facepalmed and laughed while I was rolling on the floor wheezing.

"Alright, enough screaming for you.."He said, shaking his head at me. I quickly got on my feet and locked myself in the bedroom.

"Sorry, Mark. This is necessary!" I climbed onto the bed and began jumping, causing the bed to squeak loudly.

Mark was pounding on the door, asking me to stop. I just laughed and kept jumping. This was going to be so good.

(Mark's POV)

I kept pounding on the door, but Jack kept laughing and ignoring me. I was so confused, until I heard him yell.

"Oh fuck yes!" His moan and the squeaks of the bed definitely made me picture something in my head. Though, that wasn't the point, he's being so damn loud.

"Jack, unlock the door." I heard another laugh, but the door was still shut tightly.

"Yes, faster daddy! Just like that, Mark!" More moans filled the air and I bit my lip. Now wasn't a time for me to be turned on.

"Jack, please.." The squeaking stopped and the door finally opened. I quickly closed the gap between the both of us and gripped Jack's hair. He moaned quietly and I pulled away.

"No more for you, Jack!" I walked away from him and sat on the couch. He sat on top of me and stroked my chest.

"Why not, Mark?" I pushed him off of me and smirked, which was quickly followed with him yelping.

"Because you wouldn't open the door for me." He frowned and hugged me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, I guess I deserve it. Wanna watch something?" I nodded and he dragged me towards the TV, turning it on and slowly turning to me. He pointed to our two options, there was either Hulu, or Netflix.

"Hulu, I choose you!" Jack smiled and quickly opened the program. He chose to watch Rick and Morty, so I made us both nachos.

"You know, today is actually a really relaxing day." He said, slowly taking a bite out of a nacho while wrapping his other arm around me. I nodded and leaned in to his touch.

"You're actually right, it is a relaxing day, other than the fact that you were moaning so loudly it turned me on.." I whispered the last part, and to my luck he heard it. A smile suddenly appeared on his face and a laugh escaped his lips.

"Sorry about that, but I gave you a chance and you pushed me away!" I rolled my eyes, realizing he had a point. I looked towards him and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back, and I pulled away to take my shirt off. He suddenly stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"We should take this to our room, yeah? Let's show the neighbors how loud we both can be.." And with that, I was being dragged to the bedroom by Jack.