Chapter 8 - Happy Place

Jacks pov

It's been a week since my ma called me, I'm getting over it thanks to Mark. He really is a huge part of my life..And h-

"Jack! Come here, I made you a sandwich! With loootsss of love!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and giggled. "Coming Mark!" I went to the dining room and I found him holding the sandwiches. As I got closer I looked at the shape of the sandwiches, it was honestly the best thing ever.. They were heart shaped.

"Awe mark..You could've just given me a normal sandwich!" I said while i had a huge grin plastered on my face.

"Uh, it is a normal sandwich, just heart shaped ya doof!" He giggled.

I tried my best to make a serious face and yelled "nerd!" He gave a fake pout but started laughing right after. I joined in and we were both a laughing mess.

"Okay jack. Now eat your sandwich..pretty please with a-"

I cut him off "yeah, yeah. I'll eat your "normal" lil sandwiches Markipoo"

"Markipoo?" He questioned me.

"Yep! Markipoo" He gave me a look that said 'bitch da fuq u talkin bout' but I ignored it and took a bite out of the sandwich. "I wuv you mark!"

Mark hummed in response and went to watch tv. I giggled at the fact the he was acting this way because I called him Markipoo.

"What's so funny?" He said in a serious tone.

"Ah, it nothing Markipoo."

Mark grunted and stormed off after saying the word 'fine'. I started laughing like crazy. That's when he came back and yelled "What the hell is so fucking funny?!" I laughed even harder and gasped for air..

"Y-you..are m-mark" I said between laughs and gasps. Marks face turned from angry to a more confused face..

"Uh, how am I funny exactly?"

"You get mad over the stupidest things dude, it's hilarious!" I said with a grin..

He smiled and walked over to me. I started walking backwards but I triped. I closed my eyes and waited for me to hit the floor, but I never did. I opened my eyes to find Mark holding me.

"Hey" Mark said in his deep voice..

I just blushed and kissed him. He took it by surprise but he kissed back... Mark was my happy place. He let me forget things I didn't want to remember. He made my day brighter...I was brought back to reality when Mark pulled away for air. I then realized I needed air to and I found myself gasping for air..a lot. I giggled and pulled him to our room, where we had a full on make out session. Mark always helped me with my problems..

---------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading this chapter if you stayed after a month..😄 plz leave a comment with any suggestions or whatever. Thank you guys for reading. Buh-bye!
-krazygirl