Back To School - Chapter 20

(Jacks POV)

It was getting pretty late, considering we were just sitting on our couch being lazy assholes. Struggling to keep my eyes open, I get up from the couch, put my dishes away and start walking towards the bedroom. Right as I was about to enter, I hear shuffling from behind me. I exaustingly turn around  ever so slightly, until I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and nudged Mark off of me. I ran and jumped on the bed, Mark followed behind me, doing the same.

"Hey Jackaboy, since today is Sunday.. Uh, should we go to school tomorrow?  I mean, if you want to. I wouldn't want you to go if you didn't want to, because that'd be-" I cut him off by kissing him softly, cupping his face with my one, fully functioning hand. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I mean, school doesn't exactly sound fun but, sure Mark. We'll go to school tomorrow." I smiled at Mark as I laid my head on his muscular chest, falling asleep as I did so.

                 -The Next Morning-

(Marks POV)

I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off, I groaned as I turned it off.

"By jezus that's fookin loud." Jack said, his adorable Irish accent noticable as he rubbed his eyes. I giggled and got up, realizing I was still in last nights clothes. I stripped naked while looking for something to wear, until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to see Jack looking at my naked body, blushing.

"You like what you see, baby?" I teased, his face got even more red as he looked away.

"Shut up, Mark." I giggled and changed into my clothes, and trying to tame my crazy floof of hair. To no avail, my floof defeated me, and could not be tamed. I threw my comb in frustration and groaned. I turned towards Jack to see if he was up, it didn't surprise me that he wasn't. He was spread across the bed and was cuddling the sheets. I smiled as I got an idea. Slowly, I walked towards Jack, smiling widely as I did so. Then, I pounced on Jack, he was caught unexpected and I tickled his sides.

"Wha- MARK S-STOP, I'LL GET UP I-I SWEAR!" I laughed as he squirmed under me. Finally, I stopped and went to get some breakfast.

Soon enough, Jack was dressed, had a full stomach, and was ready to go. We walked to school , hand in hand. We recieved stares as we entered the school, some confused and some disgusted. Jack had learned to brush it off, and I did the same. As we walked through the halls, we heard two voices we didn't want to hear.

"Well, well, well.. Look who it is! Sean McLoughlin and Mark Fischbach. Thought we'd never see you roam these halls again, guess we were wrong." Me and Jack turn to see Bob and Wade.

"Oh fuck off already!" Jack said as he turned around and started walking away, pulling me along with him. I smiled as I realized Bob and Wades' words didn't get to him anymore. I let go of his hand and whispered in his ear.

"Good job, Jackaboy." He smiled and took my hand again. The bell rung and we went to class. As we entered the classroom, we heard whispers and saw people staring at us. I sat by Jack and waited until the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, today- oh well, look who it is! Sean and Mark, welcome back to class, guys!" She smiled and continued to write on her board.
                      -TIME SKIP-

(Jacks POV)

School, was finally, fucking, over. I looked beside me to see Mark with a smile on his face. I smiled aswell while gathering all my belongings. I ran out the door, leaving Mark behind. I waited for Mark outside, but still no sign of him. 1 minute. 2 minutes. 3 minutes. 4 minutes. 5 minutes finally passed by and I decided to go back and check on him. I start walking down the hall and I see Mark..being pushed into the lockers by Bob and Wade.

"Hey ya fucktards, leave 'em alone and stop being so fookin' harsh!" I yell, they turn to look at me, and surprisingly let Mark go. Mark ran towards me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Jack.." He whispered, he let go of me and smiled.

"No problem, babe." He blushed and took my hand. Instead of going home, Mark took me to an ice cream shop.

"MARK LOOK AT ALL THESE CHOICES OF ICE CREAM!" I yelled, causing many people to stare at me. My anxiety started to kick in, so I put my head down.

"Sorry.." I said, barely audible. Mark let go of my hand and stood ahead of me. He brought his hand to my chin and lifted my head.

"Keep your head up, Jack. Your face is beautiful." I smiled and nodded. He took my hand, he ordered our ice cream, we ate and had a good time.

"Markimoo, it's starting to get late, we've been here for a while."

"Actually Jack, I gotta do something. Go home and I'll meet you there. Trust me." He smiled at me and I nodded.

I slowly made my way home, unlocking the door and flopping onto the couch. I relaxed for a while, soon enough I was closing my eyes. Well, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I got up and unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I saw Mark at the door and I smiled, he smiled back and walked in. I closed the door and turned towards Mark, who was in the kitchen.

"Look what I got for us, Jackaboy." He took out a glass of wine from a bag. I gasped and smiled.

"What? Mark how did you get this?!" I asked, very confused, yet surprised.

"Well, I have my ways." I giggled and kissed him. He pulled away and grabbed wine glasses from the cabinet.

"Since when do we have those?"

"Stop asking questions ya fucker." I laughed and shook my head. He poured us some wine and kissed my cheek.

"To going back to school, and our love?" I laughed and nodded.

"To going back to school, and our love." We clinked our glasses and drank the wine. I wrinkled my nose at the taste and stuck my tongue out. He laughed at my reaction and kissed me. I kissed back and licked his lips, asking for permission. He gladly accepted. I explored his mouth and he moaned through the kiss. He pulled away and blushed.

"You're adorable, Mark."

"And you're sexy." I blushed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. I pushed him into bed and I jumped in aswell.

"I love you, Mark." I whispered.

"I love you too, Jack." I smiled and went into a deep slumber.

***********************
Welp, I made I chapter! Yay! Hope you enjoyed it! 😊

~krazygirl❤