Chapter 7 - Problems

(Jacks pov)
My mother had called me, she wanted me to go back. But on one condition, I had to somehow "stop being gay", which to me, sounds fucking stupid. Like, really? I basically told her to fuck off, but in a more "polite" way. It just really hurt me that she didn't accept me for who I was. I wasn't going to be one of those guys who are controlled by their mother all the time or anything, that's for sure. My mother didn't even sound like she wanted to talk to me anyway..
I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Marks voice, he was trying to calm me down. I grinned at this, him trying to comfort me. At least he still loved me..the one person who really cared about me. I let a tear escape, I felt it go down to my cheek, until Mark wiped it with his hand. I smiled a sad smile. He frowned and kissed my forehead.

"I love you jack..and I will always love you, forever."

"Forever?"

"Yes jack, forever. Forever and always.."

I smiled at those words. They kept repeating in my head... Forever and Always, Forever and Always, Forever and Always. I knew Mark would love me, it's just that, knowing that your own mother doesn't accept you for who you've chosen to be is sad and disappointing. I really wish my ma would just help her child out. I'm probably just some stupid disappointment of a child.. I started sobbing and Mark kissed me on the cheek while he rubbed circles on my back. That helped me calm down, but it just didn't really help me with everything and all my problems..
*********************************
Sorry for not updating earlier. I'm gonna be completely honest and say I've been on my Ps4 all day now & I forgot. At least I got a chapter right? Haha. Well thank you guys so much for reading, if you liked it, punch that favorite button, in the face, like a boss! and high fives all around. *Wapsh wapsh * thank you guys ,and I'll see all you dudes, in the next chapter! Buh-bye!