Chapter 12 - I promise

No one's pov

Jack had a heart attack after hearing those words. Mark then killed himself. Then there was an apocalypse and everyone died...
~fin

Jk

(Marks pov)

It's been a month since Jack had fallen into a coma. I haven't done anything other than wait... I've cried and cried.

"Jack, please, come back. I need you so much...you mean so much to me!" I held his hand tightly, but then I felt a light squeeze on my hand, it was Jack.

"J-jack? Are you back! Are you okay?!" I saw him open his eyes slowly and look towards me. His eyes were still full of sadness but they also showed a happy feeling.

"Ugh, mark?" He croaked out

"Jack! It's me! Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. I'm just really tired. How long was I out?" He questioned

"Uh, probably for about a month, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that you're here now.." I went up to him a gave him a hug, which he gladly returned.

"Mark?" He seemed bothered

"Yes jack?"

"I-Im sorry.." He said with a bit of sadness to his voice.

"For what jack?"

"For cutting, especially at school. I just...Um, Wade and Bob bullied me again and said how he heard that me and you b-broke up and said h-how he didn't blame you. He pointed to you and your girlfriend kissing while I was g-getting beat up..." He started sobbing and I hugged him. Now I felt really guilty. I'm going to tell him now..

"Okay, first of all, she's my ex now. Second of all, it's okay jack. You don't need to apologize, just promise me one thing."

"What is that?" He said curiously

"Please, don't cut again..Please"

(Jacks pov)
I crossed my fingers and then spoke.

"I promise" I said with a smile

"Thank you jack, I'm glad I have you as a friend" He said with a grin

My smile turned upside down when he said friend. That's right, we broke up, and now we move on... I felt a warm tear on my face and I wiped it off. Mark seemed to notice and looked at me.

"Hey jack. Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Oh, um, yeah! I'm good, we should call the nurse." I said trying to change the subject

"Oh! I forgot, yeah. Press the button right there!" He pointed to a little red button.

"Okay mark.."
-Time Skip-
"Well mark , looks like I can leave now!" I said trying to hide a sad frown.

"Yup! Let's go!" We went to the car and drove to my/his place.(it was Marks place before) I went into the bathroom first thing and saw the razor..

No jack, you basically promised you wouldn't cut.

But a little cut won't hurt much will it?

I couldn't take it. I grabbed the razor and brought it across my wrist. The satisfaction that it brought me was a really good feeling. *KNOCK KNOCK*

"Jack? You okay in there? Can I come in?" Crap

"Um, y-yeah. Just give me a second.." Agh..I'm fucked..
--------------------------------------------
Hope you enoyed this lil chapter I made..lol I also wanted to thank you guys on 300 and something reads! Wow 😄😄 Thx for everthing! Leave a comment or something idk. Buh-bye!

-krazygirl ❤