Chapter 6 - What happened?

(Jacks pov)
We walked to his house. Luckily no one was home.
"Hey baby, wanna mess around a bit?" I said, my words barely understandable.

"Of course, anything to please my Jackaboy!" He said happily

I took him by the hand to his bed and kissed him. It was a really sloppy kiss, to say the least. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds until I had to pull away for air..

"That was amazing, let's do it again Markimoo.." I said with my words jumbled up

"Or maybe..you could kiss me down there.." He whispered suductively into my ear while pointing to his erection hidden by his pants..

I giggled.. "Alrighty Markipoo, I'll do it..just for my daddy."

He seemed to get more erect at those words..I just giggled.

I unzipped him pants and pulled them off, I then pulled down his boxers, revealing his erect member. I went to take it in..but the rest was a blur. (Sorry, no smut..yet. hehe😜)

-Time Skip To Next Day-
Ugh...what happened last night? I looked around. Realizing I wasn't wearing anything. I look at Mark next to me, he's not wearing any clothes either! Shit! I tried getting up but my ass hurt like hell.

" Awe fuck, my arse hurts!" I said a bit to loudly because Mark started waking up. I stared at him and I saw his eyes flutter open.

"Agh..my head. Morning jack..how ar-WHY ARE YOU NAKED!"He litterely yelled out.

"Uh, Look at you. And question..WHY DOES MY ARSE HURT!?" I blurted out almost loud enough for the entire world to hear.

He looked at himself.."holy shit. What Happened? Oh god...did we use protection?" He said with a stupid grin on his face

I bursted out in laughter.."Really mark? How would you know if w- oh.." I said as I see an open condom packet. I scratch my head just to feel a sticky substance. I look at it and literally scream. "EW! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! I NEED A SHOWER!" I ran towards the shower and turned it on. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had hickeys all over my neck and chest. I just stand there for a few seconds, observing, and then I enter the shower.

(Marks pov)
I try to hold my laughter as he leaves to the bathroom. When the coast is clear I burst into laughter. I grab a pair of jeans and my lucky flannel and put them on. I then start walking towards the kitchen when the thoughts popped in my head.. The water stand, those words, and..the actions. Oh god. No wonder Jacks ass hurts so much. I giggle at my thoughts as I turn back, realizing my room is a mess. I start cleaning, but then I look at the condom. But..'how did..THAT get in Jacks hair if the condom is t-OH GOD! I DID NOT POUR IT ON HIS HAIR AFTERWARDS DID I?'
Fucking hell..what in the world was in that "water". I keep cleaning until my room looks decent. I hear the shower turn off and I go to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

"Hey mark! Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"No need to ask. Just get em!"

"Oh, uh, okay! Thank you!" He says as he turns around quickly towards the room. I giggle at him and continue on the toast. Man, how am I supposed to explain to him what happened, if he hasn't already figured it out. Hm.. I finally notice the toast is done so I put it on a plate with some butter.

"Jack! Breakfast is done!"

"Uh, coming! Give me a sec!"

Hm.. I wonder what he's up to? I walk in the room quietly enough for him not to hear. It sounds like he's talking to his mom..

"Mom, I told you..I don't want to go back with you!...No! Just stop. If you don't accept your son for who he is, I'm not going back!" He said with anger and hung up the phone. He started crying and I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Jack..what happened?"

"M-my mom. She w-wants me t-to go back with h-her.." He stuttered out

"Shh...it's okay jack.." I said, rubbing circles on his back, trying to comfort him..

****************************
Hey!
I wrote this chapter for you guys cuz I didn't update yesterday, plus, the last chapter was short since I was on a field trip while writing it. Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter, if you liked it, punch that favorite button, in the face, like a boss! And, high fives all around * wapsh, wapsh* and thank you guys, and I will see all you dudes, in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!

The Beautiful Bully (Septiplier)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara