Chapter 11 - I'm sorry

(Marks pov)

After they took jack I big whirl of guilt hit me. I think I made an ocean of tears... I walked outside the school to get some air while they cleaned the bathroom. I then saw her. Amy..... (i have nothing against her btw!)

"Hey baby! How are you? Let's ditch and go to my house.." She winked and giggled. I was gonna tell her.

"Hey Amy. I'm not okay, plus, we need to talk. It's urgent." She frowned and nodded her head. I take her to a place where nobody is around and I start.."Look Amy. Your great and all. But i just think, I still have feeling for jack. And that's why..I'm breaking up with you..." She looked at me heart broken, then in disgust.

"Ugh, and I thought you couldn't get any gayer. Fine, whatever loser!" And with that she just ran away... I decided to actually ditch and find out what hospital jack was at. I called Jacks number and his mom picked up, sobbing.

"H-hello? Who's t-this?" She said heartbroken.

"Um, its Mark. I was wondering w-where j-jack was.." bursting into tears halfway into my sentence. She said it was at a Kaiser hospital. She sent the directions and I went to the hospital. I couldn't wait. I NEED to see jack. NOW. I need him. I shouldve notice him not going to school. I should have called him.i shouldn't have fallen for a girl that I met online. But why? Why did he cut, and at school! Maybe it was Bob and Wade. Or maybe it's just my fault... "FUCK!" I yelled out in pure anger and sadness. I got to the hospital and the told he was in a critical condition so I needed to stay seated in the waiting room for a while. After what I thought was forever past, they said told me something horrible. Jack was in a coma. But at least he Is alive. I entered his room and I saw jack with tubes and needles. It was heartbreaking to see him like this. I went up to him and held his hand. I noticed how skinny he was. This was my fault.... "I'm never letting go jack, ever."

(Jacks pov)

It was dark. I couldn't move or see anything at all. But i could hear things. I felt someone hold my hand.. then I heard mark say he wouldn't let me go. I had no strength at all to do anything. But honestly, I was as happy as all balls..
------------------------------------------

I wrote secretly during school so sorry it sucks 😄 love you. Thx for reading! Buh-bye!

-krazygirl ❤