Chapter 3

I ran out the door with my bag to my next class leaving my last class speechless.

Time skip to lunch

"Man I am so embarrassed thanks to miss judge a bitch.And I have her for two more days what the hell."I thought in my head."Well at least nobody knows what happen".

I started walking to the cafeteria for lunch with my sisters when I saw Blair walking to me.I groaned and put on my green hoodie cause she might ask me questions. I guess she got the hint and just asked what we did in English class.I told her as we both walked to lunch.

As we got closer to the door I heard tons of voices. We walked in a seen everyone in their usual groups.I grabbed a cheese burger and frys with a Dr pepper.It all costed just two bucks.Blair told me bye and that she would see me at her place tomorrow.I looked for my sisters at our table and sat down.

"Hey Buttercup!" Said bubbles who looked happy to see me.As for blossom she looked like she was holding somthing in.Im just wondering what.

"Hey bubbs hey bloss, are you guys ok?" said.

"Yeah of coarse we are why wouldn't we be?"said blossom in a hurry looking down.

"Are you sure cau-" before I could say anything blossom screamed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU COULD SING LIKE THAT I THOUGHT WE WERE SISTERS AND TELL EACHOTHER EVERYTHING HOW DARE YOU!"

"BLOSSOM" yelled Bubbles

"One how do you know I sang, two don't yell at me again I am so not in the mood, three we are sisters, and lasty you have no right to say we are supposed to tell eachother everything because you didn't tell me you ate my last candy bar I was saving yesterday."

She turned red as a baboons ass and kepted her mouth shut.

Well are you going to tell me how you know? I asked trying to keep my anger down.

"Well you see....their um....a um.."blossom stuttered.

"FUCK BLOSSOM SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT ALL READY."I yelled. Causing everyone to eye us.

"Sorry Buttercup but theirs a video"said bubbles keeping her down.

Damn it I murmured. Where is the video I asked.

On youtube MySpace facebook instagram and snapchat.blossom replied.

Who posted it I asked with anger overcoming me.

Well thats the thing bc.....we can't tell you.said blossom

Well why the fuck not.

Cause you will try to kill him come on bc we know you to well to just tell you.said Mitch walking over to our table.

So you know who posted it and you wont tell me really mitch thats messed up.I said with a frown.

Sorry Bc said Mitch giving a frown too

Sorry to do this mitch but you give me know other choices. I said getting my phone out

Bc.....what are you doing? Said mitch nervously.

I putt up a pitcure of mitch at our last party at his house with the house trashed his moms tv broken and him on the floor druck wearing a pink tutu with his hair in pig tail pink shirt and on his for head there was also a tiara kissing princess morbucks.

Holy shit !I thought you deleted that picture buttercup?!?!? Screamed mitch trying to grab my I phone.

No sorry it was to hard to delete its so funny and It might come in handy someday so here's the deal.I said with a sly grin.Your going to tell me who posted it or I will send this to everyone I know.

So what everyone knows I can be a retard no one will care.he said with a grin forming on his face.

Including your mom .I said full on smiling.

His face changed from a sly grin to shocked to just plain terrified.

No no no no ok ok ok it was dexter he recorded in class and posted it please please dont tell my mom! Said mitch.

I smiled with my work done I deleted that picture with him watching. His face was calm now.

I said "I will be right back im going to the restroom " grabbing my backpack and walking out.leaving mitch and the girls in defeat and not knowing I still have the picture saved on my cell phone chip.

Sorry its so short btw the video is by rainer star girl I think, its not mine
I hope you guys liked it please tell me how i did bye!!!!!!!♥♡♥♡