Chapter 4

Brick P.O.V

After the bell rang for first period to end I watched Buttercup run out of the classroom with her things.I was so shocked.She sounded amazing. After everyone left I walked up to the sub.

"Buttercup has one hell of a punch. Said judgeaviych

You are such a dumbass to hit buttercup and think she wouldn't do anything about it.I said with a smirk on my face.

I looked on her face to see a big hand print on her face.I started to chuckle.

Look brickypoo I have a booboo can you kiss it better for me? She asked in a seductive tone puckering up her lips.

Oh hell no.I said in response earning a frown from her.

But why !she winned in my face

Because you hit buttercup and I don't like you.Sorry but I don't like ugly sluts.I said walking out of the classroom leaving her shocked.Damn her sweet voice is music to my ears.I doubt buttercup is going to sing like that again, it sucks.

Next thing I know my phone vibrates. I took my phone out and seen a instagram notification. Its a video.....of buttercup singing.I was both pleased and shocked.Without thinking I downloaded the video to my camera. Like I said I doubt bc is going to sing again but that doesn't mean I still cant hear it again.

I started to wonder who posted it cause bc isn't going to be very happy when she sees it, I looked and saw it was dorkster.Never knew he had instagram and he will probably never post anything again if you know what I mean.well I better get to second period.

Blossoms P.O.V

Damn ever sense I heared buttercup sing I have been itching to ask her why she never told us.I have to admit I am scared for Dexter because he posted the video.I still love him, even after what he did to me.

Everyone deserves at second chance right?So that is why im not going to tell her cause she will beat his assup.And I dont what that to happen to him.Bubbles told me not to ask buttercup and wait tell she tells us on her own.

Me and bubbles wak to the lunch room in silence. We both we thinking about buttercup. After we got our lunch we sat down at our table and waited for buttercup.

Finally buttercup walks in with her best friend Blair they get lunch and then she tells bc something I couldn't hear waves and walks away.I mean I wasn't being nosey or anything I just wanted bc to fess up already.

"Hey buttercup!"said bubbles who looked really happy to see her

Buttercup walked over to us and said"hey bubbs hey bloss, you guys ok?

"Yeah of coarse we are why wouldn't we be?"I said in a hurry looking down.Danm it blossom ! Way to look suspicious! I yelled in my head.

"Are you cau-"before she could say anything I screamed

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU COULD SING LIKE THAT I THOUGHT WE WERE SISTERS AND TELL EACHOTHER EVERYTHING HOW DARE YOU! "

"BLOSSOM" yelled Bubbles

"One how do you know I sang, two don't yell at me again I am so not in the mood, three we are sisters, and lasty you have no right to say we are supposed to tell eachother everything because you didn't tell me you ate my last candy bar I was saving yesterday! "Said buttercup

I turned red and kepted my mouth shut.

Well are you going to tell me how you know? She asked trying to keep her anger down im guessing.

"Well you see....their um....a um.."I stuttered.

"FUCK BLOSSOM SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT ALL READY."she yelled. Causing everyone to eye us.

"Sorry Buttercup but theirs a video"said bubbles keeping her down.

Damn it she murmured. Where is the video she asked.

On youtube MySpace facebook instagram and snapchat.I  replied.

Who posted it she asked with anger.

Well thats the thing bc.....we can't tell you.said I

Well why the fuck not.

Cause you will try to kill him come on bc we know you to well to just tell you.said Mitch walking over to our table.

So you know who posted it and you wont tell me really mitch thats messed up.Buttercup said with a frown.

Sorry Bc said Mitch giving a frown too

Sorry to do this mitch but you give me know other choices. She said getting her phone out.

Bc.....what are you doing? Said mitch nervously.

Bc putt up a pitcure of mitch at our last party at his house with the house trashed his moms tv broken and him on the floor druck wearing a pink tutu with his hair in pig tail pink shirt and on his for head there was also a tiara kissing princess morbucks.

Holy shit !I thought you deleted that picture buttercup?!?!? Screamed mitch trying to grab my bc's phone.

No sorry it was to hard to delete its so funny and It might come in handy someday so here's the deal.she said with a sly grin.Your going to tell me who posted it or I will send this to everyone I know.

So what everyone knows I can be a retard no one will care.he said with a grin forming on his face.

Including your mom .she said full on smiling.

Damn that was hardy core bringing in mitchs mom.Mitchs mom can be very sweet but when you cross the line then that is when it gets messy I thought.

His face changed from a sly grin to shocked to just plain terrified.

No no no no ok ok ok it was dexter he recorded in class and posted it please please dont tell my mom! Said mitch.

"Fuck now bc is gonna go after Dexter! "

Buttercup smiled with her work done she deleted that picture with him watching. His face was calm now.

Buttercup said "I will be right back im going to the restroom " grabbing her backpack and walking out.leaving mitch and us in defeat.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter.I will be updating soon thank you bye♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥