Chapter 9

Blossoms P.O.V

After earning a slap from bubbles for tackling her on the floor I waited in the living room for buttercup to facetime.Bubbles was in the kitchen making breakfast.And professor (Dad) was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. I was really fucken angry at buttercup about what she did to Dexter.
I called him yesterday after the whole fight happened but he didn't respond. I mean........im sorry for saying that to buttercup....that know one will love her.I know it horrible to say that.After thinking about yesterday Boomer came to mind.He was really nice to me yesterday......and he saved my life.
If it wasn't for him I would have been hurt because buttercup's blasts are really fucken strong when she is angry. I tried to say sorry and talk to her that day but it didn't work, she just yelled fuck you to me and flew off.I really surprised me that brick hurried and tried to fined her.To be honest I think he might like her...or maybe even love her.

Blossom come eat, the pancakes are ready.said bubbles walking to the table with a plate stacked with delicious golden brown pancakes.
Damn those look really good!!!!
Thank you bubbs!! I said already stuffing my face.Your welcome she said taking her pancakes to her seat after giving the professor his.

Thank you very much bubbles sweetheart. Said professor giving bubbles a kiss on the her forhead.
Your welcome dad.said bubbles.
_______________________________________
After breakfast, I sat next to bubbles and the professor infrount of the laptop on the table. Suddenly the laptop started blinking.That meant someone was trying to communicate.
bubbles opens it and presses the button letting buttercup chat.Next thing you know buttercup brick butch and boomer are on looking at us.First it was butch then brick then bc and boomer on the couch in that order.

Omg buttercup hey said bubbles with her smile spreading on her face.
Buttercup honey are you ok said dad.

Yeah said bc waving her hand.Im ok dont worry.

How can we not worry about you!? You were just hurt very bad yesterday! Exclamed bubbles

God you guys act like I never fought before! Who im I? Asked bc

Your our Buttercup the toughest fighter. Said professor

Exactly said Bc smiling knowing her point was proven

Come on blossom say something ! Said bubbles causing everyone to look at me.
I don't have to.I said giving her a dirty look.
SO YOU JUST FUCKEN ATTACKED ME JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT?! NO, FUCK THAT !YOU DIRTYED MY FAVORITE DRESS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TALK TO BC! NOW TALK BEFORE I SLAP YOU AGAIN AND SHOW BUTTERCUP THE VIDEO! She yelled sitting back down and fixing her second favorite dress.
Everyone was shocked by bubbles sudden outburst. Till the room was filled with Bc laughter.
Hahahaha.o.m.g...I can-t bre-ath hahaha said bc laughing her ass off.which pissed me off so bad.

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!! I said angrily grinding my teeth.

Hahahahahahahahah da-mn I-t im gonna di-e she said holding her stomach.
Oh I get it so you like when people get hurt huh Buttercup.I said still pissed.

Buttercups P.O.V

Well it depends on who I said starting to stop laughing. You should know that by now bloss.

Oh I know,you thought you could hurt my boyfriend tell I dropped your ass and you ran crying said blossom

Now this pissed me off bad.

Do you have short term memory loss because if I do remember correctly, and I know I did,I dropped YOUR ass after you tried to attack me, your flesh and blood by the way, and you started crying when I put my fist deep in his face breaking his glasses.Oh by the way did you talk to him yet? I said with the biggest smirk on my face.

No I didn't. Said blossom grinding her teeth.
Why asked blossom
What I asked
Man your so stupid, why did you HURT HIM was it just because of the video? Because if it is then your an asshole and know wonder everyone is scared of you and boys dont love you.she responed.
Well you know what blossy, now listen carefully ok because im only gonna tell you this once.I dont care about you dexter or what anyone else thinks ok.And no it wasn't only because of the video, he is a player, and played some off my frie-I was interrupted when blossom faked laughed.

Thats the shittest lie I ever heard buttercup ! Said blossom.

Im not lieing and dont interrupted me again before I kick your ass like I did Dexter. I said causing her to shut up.
Now like I said he is a player HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU GOT IT? HE USED YOU! I WAS ALL A LIE.I KNOW BECAUSE HE PLAYED PRINCESS, MARY, TAMMY, ERICA, ANNA EVERYONE EVEN YOU.ASK ANYONE.CAUSE HE "DATED"THEM.NOW I KICKED HIS WORTHLESS ASS BECAUSE MY FRIENDS WERE HURT.I WAS GONNA KICK HIS ASS AFTER SCHOOL THAT DAY ANYWAY.THE VIDEO JUST MAKE ME DEFFINTY KICK HIS ASS.GOT IT AND THE FACT YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME, YOUR SISTER, IS BULLSHIT.BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT I DONT CARE! CAUSE YOUR NOT MY SISTER.I yelled.

Everyone was shocked at what i said.but I didnt care.Blossom was in full on tears.Boomer looked upset. Not at me but to blossom because he loves her and she still"loves" Dexter. I feel bad for him.I know this because he told me.Butch was staring at bubbles and bubbles was staring back.dad was looking on the floor.Brick had his head down.

Oh and By the way blossom. I said causing everyone to stop and look at me.
Sometimes its better to be feared than loved.I said getting up and walking out side closing the door behind me leaving everyone in silence.

Boomers P.O.V

Really this is bullshit.What bc said was true everyone knows it.Dexter is a player.Like me brick and butch.I used to love playing with girls tell I meant blossom. Shes the only one I want...the only one I love.Why can't she see that?

I looked at blossoms teary face and said You should have listened cause its true and your the stupid one blossom because you know what, I love you not Dexter.And you still couldn't see that.Good luck getting him to love you.Then I walked out of the living room to mine and closed the door.

Dorkster P.O.V

Damn it Damn it.I yelled throwing my tools acrossed the room.
That bitch broke my robot.Damn her.
I looked on my phone to see a miss call from blossom.wow she still thinks I love her now thats stupid. Its good shes still rapped around my finger tho.I can use her for my plan to hurt Buttercup! Hahahaha-coff coff.Fuck I cant even evil laugh .I looked in the mirror to see my black eye broken noes broken leg some off my hair is gone.holy shit! I have bald spots!(hahahah dont fuck with the cup lol). I will get her and she will be punished.

Well thats the chapter. Well what ya think? Damn blossoms a bitch.Dexter is all fucked up.buttercup angry and boomer is in love. Good for you boom! Well everyone will be in the next chapter so some p.o.v might be small maybe idk yet.BTW the song is by Three Days Grace my fav band so you might see them in this book and its sequel !!!!!!Sorry for the people that wanted dexter dead he is not dieing.........yet.And there are some new characters too also in the next chapter .Well bye ♥♡♥♡♥♡