Chapter 11

Continuing BC P.O.V
Well were you going right now? She asked

To my hide out.....well it might not be anymore cause of brick so I'll call it my place.You wanna come? I asked

Well.......idk she said

I really don't care if your evil or not when or if we hang out.......to me your Brute not a villian but a friend. I said with a small comforting smile.

She thought for a moment

Yeah.....that would be cool.......thanks Buttercup. She said with a small smile.

Your welcome. I said Get ready to fly.

Alright

And then we flew off to the waterfall.

Bricks P.O.V

I watched as boomer left the room going upstairs to his own, leaving me with butch and bubbles stairing at eachother, their dad walking to another room and blossom crying her fucken eyes out.Damn I wonder what I should do now? I want to give bc some space so.........I dont know.Man her crying is really killing my ears! I thought.

Will you shut the fuck up!!! I yelled.Clearly snapping everyone out of the transe they were in.She stopped crying and before she could say anything I got up and walked away.I walk up the stairs to my room.You could tell it was mine cause the door was a dark blood red. My favorite color. I walked in and closed the door,I layed on my king sized bed with red sheets and blankets.Man today turned out shitty.Then I heard a the door open and in came boom and butch.

Hey man we were wondering if you were up for some fun? Asked butch

Idk man im not really in the mood.I said

Come on please winned boomer.

Fine fine what do you have in mind.I asked

They instantly started to chuckle.

What.....why are you guys laughing.I asked

ULTIMATE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They yelled with a smile.

Holy Shit im in.I yelled getting out of bed and giving them high fives.

This is gonna be fun.

Boomers P.O.V

Well boys lets get going.I said as we all got into my dark blue mustang and drove off.When drove to the metrovill hockey ring.

Damn look at the ice.......amazing! I said in awe.

Yeah it does.agreed brick

Alright girlys get your shit together or im gonna win! Shouted butch already on the ice with his hockey stick.

Lets go kick his ass shall we dear brother I said with a smirk

Indeed we shall said brick as we laughed and slid to butch.
_______________________________________we played for an hour and the score was me 10 brick 11 and butch 11.
I still suck at this game!

I was able to take the puck from butch and made a goal.

Wow boom maybe you getting better at hockey then BUTCH.said brick with a smirk.

I was always better than butch I said in a teesing voice.

No way that would ever happen.said butch.

We stopped to take a break when butch spoke up.

Hey guys..I have to ask you something, and you can't laugh...alright.asked butch
Alright said me and brick.