Chapter 6

Buttercups P.O.V

I walked to the restroom and went inside.I walked to the wall and looked around to see if anyone was here.there wasn't.

So a few months ago before the rrb came to this school me and some of my friends were running from morbucks and her "friends" cause we destroyed her dress.We ran into the restroom and baracated the door.

I got mad cause we couldn't get out and walked over too the wall and punched it.Suddenly the wall opened......it was a trap door that let to a big big room .We ran inside and closed the door.

So that trap door became me and my friends hideout.So anyway after I knew now one was in the restroom I knocked on the door and said our password so now one else could get in which is Morbucks sucks ass.When I said the password the door opened.

I walked in and closed the door.I walked down the stairs and into the big green door.Inside was my friends Sandy, Mac, johnny, and Dj playing music.

Everyone looked at me and smiled.

Whats up Bc? we missed you girl.said Mac as I gave her a hug.

Hey Mac hey guys."I said smiling

Well what brings you here said Dj as he gave me a fistbump and a hug.

Well im guessing you guys seen the video? I asked. Everyone nodded

Yeah and let me guess you need our help to fined him so you can kick his ass am I right?asked Johnny with a smirk

"You guys know me so well" I said wipping a fake tear away causing everyone to laugh even me.

Well we can definitely help you out with that said sandy moving from the pool table to their jigantic laptop.

Well his name is Dexter right Bc asked Sandy

Yeah or dorkster for short.I said making everyone laugh again.

So Buttercup why did you sing in the first place Bc? Asked Dj

Well its a long story so we had a sub who was a total bitch and she decided to hit my hand with a ruler.

And I showed them my hand which was still a little red from the mark

Holy shit Buttercup! Are you ok said mac

Yeah anyway I got fucken heated an punched that bitch in the face making a hand mark on her face then she said if I sing a song in front of the class she wouldn't tell coach. I stated

Damn you had a long day huh said Dj giving me a side hug.yeah it sucks I responded.

I found him Bc shouted Sandy making everyone run to her me getting there first.He is going to the moonlight park today after school at 4:00.said sandy

Thanks guys for helping me . I responded after giving everyone one more hug goodbye.

Hey Buttercup your going to Blair's house tomorrow night right? Asked Johnny

Wouldn't miss it for the world bye I responded as I ran up the stairs back up to the restroom wall.I listened to make sure there wasnt anyone their then pushed the wall open the closing it. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My hair was still nice usually its was all messed up.then the door opened and in came blossom and bubbles.

Hey guys whats wrong you ok I asked with a frown.I hate seeing my sisters upset.

Well the Rowdy Ruffs keep on harassing us so no to be honest I am not ok said bubbles in a sad voice.I asked them what happen and they saud the boys were looking for me.