Chapter 14

Hey everyone!! Just wanted yo let ya know that there will be one more chapter then I will end the book and make book 2!!! Thank you everyone for voting and commenting!! I love you all! Sorry if this chapter might be boring but the last chapter will be better. Vote and comment!! Well enjoy the chapter!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Blossom's P.o.v

I kept on smiling,I couldn't help it. Our sister is back and is back to stay. Buttercup just left to go get her classes and I'm still holding on to Boomer. I know some of you might be like," Finally! , Good for you Bloss, or even yay!!". I'm happy to be with boomer.

I guess after buttercup left because of me, I finally opened up my eyes, to what was really in front of me. I love Boomer with all my heart.

As you all know Bubbles and Butch are together. I'm happy for her, I feel bad for Bc though. She has Nobody.

Well that's not true, she has me,bubbles,butch,and boom. Well I hope one day Brick comes to his senses.

"I'm thinking we should throw a party on Bc's return, what do ya think?" I asked my friends.

" Yes, she loves party's!" Said bubbs.

"Yeah, totally forgot about that!" I giggled.

"But I think it should be a surprise." Said Boomer.

"Yeah, with tons of food and games."suggested Butch.

"And music too!"said Bubbles

" Where is it gonna be ?" Brick spoke up .

" Don't Know." I replied

" He wasn't talking to you!" Snapped Duchess

"And Blossom wasn't talking to YOU!" Bubbles snapped back.