Chapter 12

Brutes P.O.V

Me and buttercup talk for what seemed like hours.Is really.....nice to be able to someone about things.She told me things and then I told her things.Buttercup was really mad at her sister Blossom. I mean...how can you blame her? My sisters did the same thing to me.But they didn't hit me like blossom did to Bc.

To be honest, it really pissed me off to hear that.That her flesh and blood hit her.Berserk and Brate would never attempt to hit me or they would have lost a hand.

I like Bc's spot.The waterfall is amazing.We splashed eachother in the water a few minutes ago so now were all wet.I was ringing all the water out of my shirt and put it back on.Bc was too.

Im having alot of fun, im glad you wanted to talk with me even tho im evil.I said to her.

Same here she said with a smile till her face turned to anger.

Whats wrong Bc.I asked.

There comming she said

Who I asked.

The Rowdy Ruffs, Bossy, Bubbles and your sisters with their Bfs.she said about to leave.

Where are they I asked joining her outside of the waterfall.

She pointed to the town and I saw multiple colors comming our way.

Fuck!! Im not gonna talk to them I said in anger.

Buttercups P.O.V

Im fine with the Rrbz and bubbles but not bloss and your sisters, sorry I said.

Why are you sorry and btw im not cool with any of them she said.

Well I do remember in the past I told them to leave me alone when im angry or something will happen.I said with a smirk

Are you thinking what im thinking she said with a smirk.

Yeah lets give them the slip.I said.

Ready when you are she said.

Lets go.I yelled starting to fly.

We flew up and up intell we were in front of them.face to face.

Didn't I tell you guys to leave me alone when im angry? I asked with a smirk next to Brute.

And didn't I tell you to get lost and never look for me again? She asked

Look Bc and Brute can we please stop we need to talk said blossom.

Yes so please listen Brute and Buttercup said berserk.

Me and Brute looked at eachother and started laughing out asses off.

Wha-t t-he Fuck laughted Brute

Did th-ey j-ust say PLEASE hahaha I said still laughing

Look you two need to stop said Brick

Yeah stop acting like little kids said Rage

We stopped laughing and gave the the death stare. I swear if looks could kill them both would be dead bye now.

What did you just say to us. Brute asked

Hell no!!! You sure the hell not are gonna tell me what to do when it was blossoms fault in the first place!!! I yelled at him.

How was it my fault?! You wear the won who couldn't control your anger at the teacher, that made you sing!! And you almost KILLED DEXTER!!! She yelled back.

Oh REALLY YOUR GONNA PIN THIS ALL ON ME!? WHEN YOUR "BOYFRIEND" DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU! HE CHEATED ON YOU! AND MY FRIENDS, SO WHAT I BEAT THAT LITTLE SHIT UP? HE DISURVED IT?! I yelled.

Im losing control of my anger......what do I do? Im trying to be cool but she is too blind to see the truth! You know what no.I held back on my anger too long.If I end up hurting someone then im sorry
But its time to release the animal

You know what bc your just a scared little shit that can't control your self. Yelled blossom

And you know what Brute your the same way.you can't change can you!!!?? Yelled Berserk

Fuck you your the little shit that can't control her feeling!! You bipolar son of a bitch.yelled brute.

I have my eyes closed....getting ready to release the animal.But blossom kept on at it.And brick was no help at all.

Buttercup just stop it you do need to control your anger! Yelled brick

Why do you have your eyes closed huh? asked blossom

Stop it leave her alone yelled bubbles

Shut up bubbles yelled blossom

Fuck you blossom yelled butch.

Boomer is who I felt bad for. He's all alone...and the person he cares about is a bitch.

Open your fucken eyes Buttercup.And stop acting like your all badass and insane I Hate that. Yelled brick.

Open them bitch yelled blossom.

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!!!!!! I yelled causing everyone to stop and look at me.
My eyes were complete green.Green balls of light were comming out of my hands and my hair was floating.

YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN YELL AT ME.WELL YOU THOUGHT FUCKN WRONG.I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE AND I MEANT IT.I yelled

I turned to brick.

YOU THINK YOUR HELPING ME, BY YELLING AT ME?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME HUH YOU SAID LET ME LOVE YOU AT THE WATERFALL THE OTHER DAY?! I LOVE YOU OK?! I FUCKEN LOVE YOU, BUT THE WAY YOUR ACTING NOW IS NOT THE GUY I LOVE! I yelled

I turned to blossom

YOU THINK IM GONNA SAY SORRY TO YOU?! WELL GUESS WHAT IM NOT! YOU CAN SIT THERE AND GET LYED TO ALL YOU WANT, I DONT CARE .YOUR NOT EVEN MY SISTER.CAUSE SISTERS DONT BETRAY THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FOR SOMEONE ELSE! I yelled

I looked back to brick

When your ready to love me the way I am ,come find me, if not fuck off and play some other girls like princess or miss judgeaviych .Now that I mention it........your just like dexter.

I said as I flew up into the air gained speed and I flew away leaving them .

Sorry for the short chapter and only two P.O.Vs.Oh and sorry is this is a crappy chapter.But hope some people like it.If you do like it comment plz!The video at the top is Brickercup:Bad Boy NOT MINE.
Well bye guys and check out my new book "My Fallen Angel" I will also try to update "When The Wicked Play"too.Bye♡♥♡♥♡