Chapter 5

Bubbles P.O.V

Well after first period I found out that Buttercup can sing I think it's awesome that she can sing, but I feel bad because Dexter posted it.He had no right to do that and I know buttercup is going to kill him for it.A few minutes after Bc left, the Rowdy Ruff boys walked in.

Damn I can't belive I am saying this but butch looks hot.I mean....I know he's a Ruff and im a Puff but..... I don't care I care about him.I know he doesn't like me cause im a puff but a girl can dream right?

But I doubt anyone knows about my crush on him because I don't show it.I mean really who would let anyone know about there crush?! The Rowdy Ruffs walked up to our table and sat down.Blossoms face immediately got annoyed.

Blossom hates the Rrb but mostly brick.To be honest I deeply think that bloss like boomer.She kind of shows it.Brick looked at me to blossom and back to me and started talking.

Hey Bubbles Hey Blossom whats up.he said with a fake smile.

What do you want brick?! Blossom hissed

Brick grabbed his heart and said is that anyway to treat your friends pinky?His brothers laughed.

It was blossoms turn to laugh."Thats so funny and cute that you think were friends! She said laughing her ass off.

Butch kepted on staring at me and it started to annoy me I didn't want to say anything.I gets boomer brick and blossom caught this and started to stare too.Blossom looked away because she knows I hate being stared at.

I finally lost my temper and shouted at the top of my lungs

WILL YOU STOP FUCKEN STARING AT ME BITCH !DO YOU HAVE A FUCKEN STARING PROBLEM!?Everyones turned and looked at us.The RRB faces were price less. They were so shocked at my sudden out burst.

I got up, told blossom bye and left.Leaving everyone shocked.I ran to my next class early.Buttercup is so gonna be proud of me. I guess two sisters had their bad moments today.I wonder if bloss is going to get one too.

Butch's P.O.V

Damn I never expected her to get mad like that! Fuck I thought she would blush alot.I looked at brick and boomer and they were shocked to.Blossom just smiled evily at us.

Its funny how you thought bubbles was going to blush at you,its also funny that you think that were weak like that, guess what.......You thought fucken wrong.By the way don't look for Bc I doubt she wants to talk to any of you.says blossom

She got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Brick looked at me then boomer.

There fun to play with huh.

Yeah me and boomer said.

BoomersP.O.V

HOLY SHIT ! I never thought the nicest puff would act like that! Well after that blossom told us not to look for bc and walked away.

Hey brick what are you gonna do now? I asked

Well boomer im gonna fined her after school and you and butch can do what you want tell I call you guys

Yesss me and butch said as we high fived eachother

This is going to be fun.

Well this was just a little bit of butch and bubbles next chapter will be about bc brick dexter and blossom.Wish Dexter luck cause he is gonna need it (evil laugh)! Bye ♥♡♥♡♥