Chapter 10

Unknown P.O.V

Man there such dumbasses.Just when thought they were smart.They chose there boyfriends over THERE FLESH AND BLOOD...wait calm down its ok its ok dont get angry. I thought.

Man I hate love!It destroys everything it touches.I know....I saw it happen.One day your just minding your own business distroying the city with your family when the heroes spot you and tried you stop you.Your fighting one and you finally knock him down then you look around for your sisters to see them making out with the enemy.

Its been four months since that day and the heroes and villains are together. Except me.I don't like them but my sisters do so I just stay quiet.Not wanting to hurt them.I may be a villian..I may be evil....but I love my family.Till they turned on me.I was in my dark green room on my dark green queen sized bed listening to music, when my sisters come into my room and close the door.I was happy to see them because I thought we were gonna robb the bank like my older sister promised.I guess that wasnt the case.

Hey um we wanted to talk to you about something. My youngest sis said

Ok well what is it ? I asked putting my phone and earbuds in my back pocket.

Well um...you see...um stuttered my older sister.

Everyone knows I hate people when they stutter so it really pissed me off.

FUCK STOP WITH THE STUTTERING BULLSHIT GET ON WITH IT! I yelled.

Were not going to be villians anymore. We want to be heroes with the boys.said my youngest sister

What! are you guys kidding me?! I yelled causing them to jump. I am an insane person or mad as people used to call it so when im angry that side comes out to play.

So your gonna leave me? I asked.

No no no we want...you to be one too.

Fuck no I yelled

Your either a villain and with me or your a hero and against me pick one now! I demanded

They looked at eachother then back to me as I got up.

Were sorry but we wanna be happy we sorry but were heroe-

Ok fine with me dont go near me ever again because you nothing to me now.Your not my friends your not my family your not my sisters.

I ran out the door and flew as fast as I could hearing my "sisters"and their bf calling my name.A few hours later I saw a sign that said Welcome To Metrovill population 4,000.

Well I guess this is my new home now good luck metrovill because Brute Plutonium is in town.

Holy shit the ppkngs are in the chapters now.never thought I would introduce them huh well surprise!!!! There here!

Buttercups P.O.V

I flew away from the RRBZ house.Brick is gonna be mad that I left for maybe the third time.well I shouldn't matter because I wont be far.Im just gonna go to my place...the waterfall. Its not raining anymore just a little cloudy.As I flew in the sky I felt great.But then I crashed into someone. We both fell to the floor

Fuck that really hurt, are you ok? I asked picking myself up and looked to the person I hit.

Yeah im ok are y- the person stopped as we got a good look at eachother.

What the fuck are you doing here brute! I asked

Well im getting used to my new surroundings cause this is my new home buttercup is that ok with you ? Sneered brute.