Do you love me Bai Luo Yin?

It was cold.
Bai Luo Yin slowly opened his eyes, wondering exactly why it was so cold in this room.  Even as he laid so close to Gu Hai, his body warmth wasn't enough to keep him warm.  Bai Luo Yin looked around the room and immediately saw that the window was open.  He sucked his teeth, figuring he'd just be the one to close it, and got out of bed.
The long white curtains were parted just enough for him to see the shore.  GH was right that he would find it absolutely beautiful.
BLY turned around.  Why was GH still lying in bed?  BLY was sure it was way pass the time that GH usually woke up. 
"Gu Hai, this is a new view for me," he said.  GH still slept soundlessly," Gu Hai, why won't you wake up? " He said.  Fortunately, he heard a groan come from his boy friend's mouth," Wake up sleepy head," he joked.

"I'll sleep longer," GH said and turned on his side.   BLY wondered if GH felt well. This wasn't normal for GH.  He was always the first one awake, so excited to start the day and do something together. And now he just wanted to.. Sleep.  BLY even began to wonder if he did something wrong, but was too stubborn to even ask.  Instead, he laid back beside GH and pulled the covers away, leaving GH bare and exposed to the air. 

Hours later,  BLY woke up and looked over.  GH still slept beside him. BLY was beginning to get concerned. 

"Hey Gu Hai," he said and shoved him with his hands.  Just the slightest touch of GH and BLY could tell that he was sick.  He was burning up," Gu Hai, Gu Hai, sit up!" He said. BLY pulled him up and leaned him against the headboard," You have a fever. This is just great. " He said and climbed out of the bed.

"W-w-where are you going?" GH struggled to say.  BLY looked away.  GH could barely keep his eyes open, seeing a sick GH made his heart feel like it was cracking down the middle.

"We are going to the hospital.  You need to see a doctor," BLY demanded and ran to the other side of the bed and tried to pull GH out of the bed.  GH was trying his hardest to use his strength and keep his place in the bed. 

"Yin Zi, can't you just take care of me?"  BLY shook his head and pulled harder.  He couldn't put his faith in his own hands," Why not? I've got medicine.  We can stay in here all day," GH was still so stubborn.

"What are you saying? If you're sick you must see a doctor!" BLY shouted without meaning to.  The loud sound hurt GH's ears, causing him to rub the palm of his hand against it," Come on, let's get to the hospital."

"You can't drive," BLY bit the corner of his bottom lip.  GH was right, he couldn't drive.  BLY walked back around to his side of the bed and dropped back," you'll take care of me, right, Yin Zi?"  BLY nodded.

"You should have listened to me when I said not to get into the ocean. Now you're sick.  Serves you right."

"Serves me right? Even when I'm sick you're mean!" GH said and rested his head on BLY's chest.  BLY moved his arms and held GH tightly. GH felt sick, his entire body felt like it was burning up.  He had gotten sick as a child, but nothing compared to how he felt right in that moment.  And even when he knew he should have gone to the hospital, he didn't want to, because he didn't want anything to come in between him and BLY.  First, it was Jin Lulu, and now it was this cold. 

As GH slept, BLY snuck out of bed and went into the kitchen.  GH was sick and needed to eat something.  BLY looked through the cabinet, he wasn't usually the one that would cook.  Usually, GH would be the one cooking, so it felt strange for BLY to be the one doing it today.  BLY looked through the cabinets until he found a can of soup.   He read the labels and remembered this soup.  Auntie Zhou bought it for the household a while back when BLY was sick.  She told his father "for when BLY is ill and I can't be around to make him soup, you make him this."  BLY thanked GH for having this in this house.
BLY set the soup onto the stove and let it warm.  He sat at the table and leaned his chin into his crossed arms, thinking to himself in the silence.  He had never once sat down and actually thought of his feelings for GH.  He knew that he couldn't deny there were feelings, but he did not quite decide what those feelings were exactly.  Did he really like GH? The boy who sat behind him and cut his jacket?  The boy who put pills in his water? The boy who had annoyed and picked on him?  The more and more BLY thought, the more and more he realized that GH wasn't just the boy who got under his skin but he was also the boy who managed to enter his heart.  The boy who carried him on his back and listened to his drunken rambles, bought him snacks and underwear, treated his family with such kindness... BLY now knew exactly who GH was and it was a person that he had undoubtedly loved.  BLY did not want to force those feelings away any longer or reject GH.  At that moment, he only wanted to accept GH into his heart if he was going to be in it any way.

BLY carried the soup to GH's side and gently woke him up.  GH's sleepy eyes were a painful red that stuck out against his pale and growing grey skin. 

BLY sat on the corner of the bed, nearly falling off and faced GH," Eat this soup," he said and brought the spoon to GH's lips," come on, it's alright," he said.  GH hesitatingly parted his lips, and was met with a surprise when the hot liquid spilled between it.  It burned his tongue slightly, forcing a groan to escape his lips.

"Won't you blow on it?" GH snarled.

"Aren't you the one that wants to blow on things? Why do I have to do the blowing?" GH rolled his eyes and tapped BLY's hand.  He was starving.  His stomach ached and twisted. He couldn't sit and chat at that moment, even though he loved exchanging banter.

When GH was done with the soup, GH lay silently on BLY's chest.  They watched reruns of a Chinese drama that was popular in the early 2000's.   It was new to GHS, but BLY often saw and spoke about these very scenes when he was younger.  No matter how old or new it was, he was enjoying being in that very moment.  Feeling the rise and fall of his Yin Zi's chest and hearing quiet laughs cured his illness.

"Hey, Bai Luo Yin," GH sat up," Do you ever wonder about life if we hadn't met?" BLY sucked his teeth.  Why was GH asking this question? 

"Lay back down, Gu Hai!"  He said.

"Tell me, do you ever wonder how things would be if we never met?" BLY faced GH.  If he was going to ask the question, of course he wondered how things would be if they never met.  He looked down at GH's lips and smiled.  He could feel his lips tingle as they longed for GH's.

"I wonder if there would ever be anyone that was better to me than you," GH chuckled and sat closer to BLY, his legs stretching over BLY's," If there would be anyone to think of me and take me to a place like this," GH's smile grew wider. BLY rarely expressed his feelings for him and hearing it now was such a great feeling to him. 

"Yin Zi, baby Yin Zi, I woke up this morning and thought I couldn't have been closer to death than I was.  But when I remembered that I had you... I felt, I was closer to living than I could ever be," GH reached for BLY's hand and put it in his own," So you know what I think? If you weren't in my life, maybe I wouldn't have one."

BLY put his free hand to GH's forehead. His fever was already beginning to go down.

He looked back at GH and chuckled quietly," Gu Hai, who wouldn't have a life?  It would surely be me.  You take care of me so well."  BLY fell into GH's lap and looked up into his eyes.  He truly did mean every word he said and every word he hadn't. He couldn't quite let all the words out but he hoped GH could recognize the love he had for him.

"Do you love me Bai Luo Yin?" The question caught BLY off guard.  But, of course, he knew his answer. He sat up, pressing his lips softly against GH's and placed his hand on his left cheek. 

With their lips still connected, BLY whispered,"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm terribly sad that Addicted ain't have a second season, but I hope that everyone is holding up!  It was important to me and a lot of other people.  But I hope we all will continue to support the actors!  Even though Addicted is over there's a long road for all our talented and lovable boys..  So don't stop the support and drown them in our love!  We are their fans and will absolutely be there until the very end, until their last spoken line!

Also I hope you all like the chapter and the story... Thanks for reading.