Finding Bai Luo Yin Chapter 10.

One chapter left. And I do apologize for the length.

Also I don't really like this chapter because I have a lot on my mind and lately I'm really sad, but I didn't want to keep you all waiting so I wrote this. Maybe I'll write another chapter if you all don't like it.

Please Vote & Comment please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gu Hai pushed pass the crowds, hurrying until he was finally out of the building and now onto the street. It was still as loud and crowded as it had been earlier. 

On the other side of the street was a large food market. It sold various foods, from fruit to vegetables.. Candies, nuts, meats... All frozen or cooked.  The market was exceptionally busy due to various stalls offering a discount and even free food because of the storm. It was hard to get  through it, even more so than it was to get through the streets and perhaps that was because it was in doors. But it was so busy and so tightly packed with people that Bai Luo Yin was growing fustrated even when he wasn't usually a petty person that got fustrated so easily by something like crowds.

Truthfully he was growing more and more irritated. He had looked through every shop that he could in such a short amount of time, but Gu Hai was no where to be found. He couldn't deny that he was even growing angry. He wondered why exactly Gu Hai would leave him, but he knew he shouldn't get angry with him, so he would try his hardest to push the thought out of his mind.

Bai Luo Yin however wouldn't stop looking,just as Gu Hai wouldn't stop looking. Bai Luo Yin looked at every stall, asked every worker and cook he could find if they had seen Gu Hai. He described his appearance to them just as he had viewed Gu Hai to be - absolutely perfect without a flaw and a childish personality. However no one could remember seeing him, but that didn't tell him that he wasn't there, just that he wasn't seen.

"Bai Luo Yin, was he seen?" The man asked Bai Luo Yin. He glanced at him, and shook his head with great disappointment.

"He wasn't seen." Bai Luo Yin said quietly.

"Then should we start looking else where? Across the street there is  a list of all the confirmed victims. If he's dead, he's on the list."

B

ai Luo Yin's eyes widen,and without a thought he starts to run. He runs through the aisles, avoiding every person he could, because he didn't want to waste a minute. He just had to see who is on the list. If... Gu Hai. .. Is on the list.

As he runs, he quickly pushes the door open. It feels heavy, as if something were blocking it. However, he pushes harder until it's completely open, slamming the door into someone... Not something, but someone.

"Hey did y-" Gu Hai shouts, as he lays on the ground but stops in the middle of his sentence. His eyes seemed to have been playing tricks on him, cruel cruel tricks in the form of Bai Luo Yin.

"Gu Hai?" Bai Luo Yin says.

Bai Luo Yin rubs his eyes, blinks quickly, even pinches his elbow. He expected that he had to have been dreaming, and Gu Hai wasn't there below him. But he was, and it took the two a few moments to realize that it was real...That they were seeing the other boy.

" Bai Luo Yin" Gu Hai shoots up, wrapping his arms perfectly around Bai Luo Yin's body. Bai Luo Yin's arms snake around Gu Hai's waist, squeezing him just as tightly as Gu Hai had been squeezing him," Bai Luo Yin, Bai Luo Yin, Bai Luo Yin, " He repeats.

Gu Hai's tears slip down his cheek, and onto Bai Luo Yin's neck. But Bai Luo Yin didn't have a moment of disgrace or annoyance in his heart towards that gesture, because his heart was instead full of overwhelming relief.

"Baby... are you hurt any where?" Gu Hai pulls away from Bai Luo Yin and examines his body. Aside from stumble on his chin and cracked lips, Bai Luo Yin looked fine, but he would never assume. He wanted to be sure, "Are you hurt, any where Bai Luo Yin? Are you hungry? Are you tired, I can carry you in my arms will you sleep. "

Bai Luo Yin shook his head, "Gu Hai... I can't think of those things when I've found you. " He says. Tears were falling down his on face. The tears were out of the fear he felt and the relief he was finally able to feel. The relief was over whelming.

"Thank you for not leaving me, Gu Hai... I.. Love you."

Bai Luo Yin says, the words slipping from his tongue perfectly.

"Yin Zi, let's go home."