You do treat me well .

At first I wasn't going to separate this chapter into two chapters but I ended up doing it anyway.
Please comment/vote 😊

"Baby Yin Zi, let's go on a walk." GH shook the older boy who laid beside him, sleeping so peacefully. Even when they were on such a beautiful beach like this, and had such an amazing house all to themselves, BLY still managed to sleep in. GH began to wonder how it was possible for a human to sleep for so long! He was sure BLY was well rested.

"Yin Zi, wake up," GH shook him faster, harder this time. However, BLY must have been so exhausted that he really wouldn't wake up. Frustrated, GH decided that he would make breakfast and then return and try to wake him up again. He would have to wake up then.

GH made a simple breakfast sandwich for the two of them. He made sure to buy the groceries before coming, expecting that since they were young boys they would be hungry often. However, he still decided to make something small and simple. Besides, he planned on taking his boyfriend on a ride to the beaches's board walk. If they were still hungry, they could surely find something to eat then.

"Wake up, Bai Luo Yin! Aren't you plenty rested?" BLY slowly moved, his body still hidden under the covers, but he turned his face just slightly and opened his right eye. He got a good look at GH, then dropped back down on his stomach. He truly just wanted to sleep! Being with GH was such an exhausting task.

"Can't we stay in bed all day? Is it really important that we have to get out of such a comfortable bed?"

"What comfortable bed? If you wanted a comfortable bed we could have stayed at home! If you really want that, tomorrow I will not bother you and you can sleep until your eyes grow crust! " BLY grunted. GH exhausted him of his energy, and wouldn't even let him recharge himself. He was so loud and constantly nagging! BLY felt it was too late and it would take him hours to fall back asleep. Today GH would win.

"If you wake me from my sleep tomorrow I'll really have to hit you! "BLY said.

~~~~~~~~~

GH's car jerked back and forth as it drove along the rocky road. BLY held on tight to the side of the seats and watched GH carefully, wondering if he were possibly not even attempting to drive slower or more carefully. Well, really, it wasn't something GH could even control but BLY was irritable this morning.

"Do you have to drive so recklessly?" BLY said.

GH smiled. It was only amusing when GH scolded him, of course BLY knew it!

"How else to drive on rocky roads? Listen, Yin Zi, we're almost close to the boardwalk. Try to close your eyes until then." GH reached over and with the back of his hand, he rubbed BLY's rosey cheeks. The action caused BLY's heart to soften only slightly, but he was still exhausted.

"Don't you think it's too cold today? I think we're not too far," BLY Turks around and looks at the sandy path behind them then turns back around,"We can turn around now and get back quickly."

"Yin Zi, you really don't trust that you will enjoy yourself? Don't I, Gu Hai, treat you the best and make sure you're happy?" BLY sunk lower into his seat. GH was correct, he did always treat him really well. And in most cases BLY is happy even if he hides it at first.

"You do treat me well." BLY finally admitted. A smile emerged onto GH's handsome face.

GH's car pulled to a slow stop, finally calming BLY's aggravated heart. His bright smile forced a slight smile on the older boy's smile," You ready?" GH asked and pressed down to release the seat belt.

Soon the two boys were now walking side by side down the long walk. It was mostly empty and quiet, and very cold that day. GH saw the red in BLY's cheeks that were caused by the obvious cold, and put his arm around his shoulders. It was very rare that the two boys showed much affection in public, but there was a carelessness in GH and BLY's heart. Perhaps the two boys were so caught up in each other that they didn't care.

"Why don't you own a thicker jacket, huh?" GH asked.

"You know my family can't afford the things that yours can. And besides, I go straight home after school. What do I need a jacket for?" GH nodded. He pulled the thick jacket off of his own back and put it around BLY's. The cold air hit his skin immediately.

"Gu Hai, I have thick skin. I can withstand the cold. " BLY pulled the jacket off of his back and handed it back to GH. GH chuckled to himself, how could BLY reject an action of kindness from him?

"Put on the jacket, Bai Luo Yin, even if you have the toughest skin of all in China." GH then pulled the jacket around BLY and zipped it closed. Understanding that GH was only afraid of him falling ill, BLY decided he would do it GH's way and wear the jacket.

The two continued to walk until they stood before a large white building. There was no sign or name written on the building, making it very hidden from those passing by. Of course if you were GH, you knew what it was.

GH and BLY entered the building that contrary from the outside, was very well decorated and noisy. There were groups of friends at each corner, laughing and discussing amongst each other. BLY thought that it must be some sort of a hang out.

"Stay right here while I check us in." GH said then walked away.

BLY watched him carefully as he spoke with a pretty lady behind a desk. GH's bright smile never once faded as they spoke to one another. Such behavior was typical of GH who managed to always have a bright personality. The lady handed him a set of white clothing, and soon GH returned over with it.

"Let's go change, BLY." GH said. BLY looked down at the white clothing and wondered exactly what GH had in store.